Part 80**

Smut alert! 😏

(Shawn's POV)

When she opened her eyes after I sang her favourite song, she showed me a little smile. I laid my guitar back and wrapped my arms around her, sleepy body. 'Is there anything that you want to do?'

I questioned while she crawled on me. She shook her head and hid her face in the crook of my neck. 'Can I take you to some places?' I nodded but still hid her face. 'Is there something wrong?'

She shook her head again and placed a little kiss on my neck.
She's probably tired. Around 9 pm, we got out of bed and took a shower. I always enjoy having a shower with her because the feeling of her naked skin against my body drives me insane.

Whenever we are in the shower, I just can't keep my hands off of her. Gosh her body is just a wonderland. And I am the first and only one who can touch it that way.

A seductive smirk was forming on her lips when we got in the shower and that was my shot. We all know what happened next.

I pinned her against the wall and wrapped her legs around my hips. I smashed my lips onto hers and also pinned her arms above her head.

Moans filled the room and all I could do was kiss her. 'Shawn, please!' She yelled while I found her sweet spot and started to suck on it. I looked up at her and saw the water perfectly falling onto her body.

I shook my head and grabbed a breast. 'Oooh my goddd', she moaned softly against my hair. I slowly started to kiss it but then went harder.

I positioned myself at her entrance and slowly went it causing her to scream out in pleasure. Her hands were still above her head with mine and all she did was beg for me to let them go. 'Ugh faster Shawn.' I slammed into her and let one hand hold onto my shoulder.

I grabbed her face and made out with her. 'You are so tight, y/n. Fuck.' Our moans were the only things that we could hear. And the glass of the shower was covered in steam. After a few thrusts I could feel that she was close.

I made sure that I went all deep and pressed her harder against the wall. 'Shawnnn, I'm so close.' She whispered in my ear, hiding her face in my neck.

She was almost there, when I felt her come she screamed my name so loud that it made me come. 'Gosh you feel so good.'

After our shower moment, we putted our clothes on and went downstairs to the garage. We got in my car and drove to one of my favourite places in Toronto. The best bistro ever. It's close to the Niagara Falls and has a great view of Toronto.

I used to go a lot to this place when I just wanted to see the beauty of Toronto. When we drove around the typical maple leaves trees, y/n looked in awe. 'OMG, the Niagara Falls.'

I looked over at her and saw that she was staring at it. I took her hand and intertwined our fingers. 'There is this little bistro where they sell the perfect Canadian breakfast ever.' 'There's no such thing as Canadian breakfast.'

She said while looking at me. 'There is! Perfect pancakes with maple syrup and amazing strawberries.' A little chuckle left her lips. We arrived at the place and I parked very close to the Niagara Falls. She jumped out of the car and ran. 'Babe wait for me.' I also got out and ran to her. 'So you like it?'

I asked while wrapping my arms around her waist. She nodded and turned around so she was facing me. 'I love it and I love you.' I pecked her lips and took her hand. 'Come now, we are going to eat something.'

We walked to the bistro and went it. The scent of maple syrup streamed into my nostrils and my stomach started to hurt.

We took a seat at the table, I used to sit every day. This is a place where I had many memories, good ones and bod ones. A young lady came to us and gave us the menu but when I saw her face, I froze. Charlotte.

When she saw that it was me, a smirk grew on her face and turned to y/n. 'Hi Shawn, long time no see. So who is this?' 'This is y/n, my girlfriend.' A surprise looked appeared on her face when I said girlfriend but then she turned back to me.

'Does she know?' She asked while pointing at my girlfriend. I shook my head. 'What do I have to know?' Y/n asked while looking at Charlotte. 'Nothing, baby.' I said while searching the menu for my order.

'Hah you didn't tell her. Well sweetie,' she took a seat next to me and faced y/n, 'when Shawn and I were together he screwed with every girl he saw at a party. He was such a boyfriend and gosh the things he did. He used to punch me a lot.'

I looked back up and saw y/n staring. 'What the fuck, Charlotte! I have never punched you!' She got up, 'so the usual Shawn? Twice?' Y/n looked at me with disgust and got up. She really believes it.

She ran outside and took a seat on the grass. I followed her but soon I stopped, 'why Shawn? Why didn't you tell me? You know what, I don't want to see you ever again. Even if you're changed I will not accept this.' Her voice broke at the end and then the tears came.

I took a seat next to her and tried to take her hand but she pushed me away. 'It's a lie babe, I never laid my hands on her. I would never do that.' I took her chin between my fingers and made look at me. 'Please babe, believe me.' She shook her head and got up.

'Just the fact that you slept with so many other girls while you were with her is fucked up.'