Part 25

(Shawn's POV)

The timer went off and we walked, well kinda rushed to the kitchen. I took the lasagna out of the oven and y/n laid the plates on the table. I putted it on the table and took a seat right in front of y/n. She started to eat and her face went immediately to the most cute look ever.

She's cute. I ate a bit of the lasagna and immediately understood why she made this face. It is freaking amazing. After thirty minutes, we had enough and I brought our plates to the dishwasher, soon after that y/n came to me and almost started to put it in the dishwasher.

'Oh. We can do that later.'

I stopped her and slowly pulled her closer to me.

'Nooo.'

'Yes.'

Her body was now against mine and her lips were still swollen from our previous kiss. She slowly moved her eyes to my lips and back to my eyes. I slowly started kissing her lips and lifted her up.

'Jump.'

Her legs wrapped around my hips and I walked with her upstairs. Our kiss got more  intense, it was just like everything around us disappeared. I reached my bed and threw her on it. Her cute laugh filled the room and my heart started to beat faster. I just love her. I laid next to her and just held her in my arms.

'I love you so much, y/n.'

Her head slowly turned to me and a smile appeared on her face.

'I love you too, Shawn.'

I pulled her onto me and planted a kiss on her head. After a while she got of me and laid her head on my shoulder.

'I'm afraid, Shawn.'

She slowly intertwined our fingers and caressed my hand.

'Me too, but let us just enjoy every moment and when it's brought to the daylight I'll do everything to protect you. I'm not letting you go.'

'But what if you lose your job?'

I turned around so our faces are close to each other.

'I don't care if I lose it. You're more important than that and you will graduate soon so we can go to Canada. To home.'

She nodded and pressed her lips against mine. I can feel that she's afraid, but we just have to focus on the present not future and definitely not the past. I slowly pulled away, but she didn't let me.

Our kiss turned out to be a make out session. Truthfully I don't want to stop. I want to love her. I want to discover her beauty, I just want her. I placed her on my lap and I slowly pulled her shirt off. Her hands were in my hair and mine were on her hips. A small groan left my mouth and a moan left her mouth. Her hands discovered my whole upper body. I carefully pulled her off me and laid her next to me. I hovered above her and planted small kisses from her lips to her jaw to her neck.

'Shawnnnn. Pleasee.'

I looked up and gave her a big kiss.