Part 35

(Y/n's POV)

We tried to make some spaghetti but we failed, so we ordered some McDonalds. Shawn ordered a big mac menu and I a burger with guacamole. The rest of the evening was pretty quiet. We watched some tv and talked about his family.

'So Aaliyah is younger than me and she plays ice hockey.'

'Yeah, she's also obsessed with strawberries and pancakes.'

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the back of my neck. I laid my head against his shoulder and realized that this is what I want in my life.

'Do you wanna do something?'

I looked up at him and saw that he was looking at the Ipad that my dad gave me.

'What are you looking at?'

'Some condos, look.'

He showed me some condos. He suddenly stopped at this one condo and smiled really big.

'I like this one. It has an amazing view.'

We looked at it and saw that it was just the perfect place.

'So Shawn. Do you want to do something?'

He nodded and got up. He took my hand and lead me to his car. We got in and he started the car. He still held my hand and intertwined our fingers.

'So babe?  Where do u wanna go?'

He looked at me and caressed my hand with his thumb.

'I don't know. Somewhere?'

He started to drive and started the radio. Shape of you by Ed Sheeran started to play and Shawn turned the volume up.

'I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF YOU!'

He stopped the car right in front of KFC and got out. He walked in and ordered some food.

'Shawn, we are going to be fat.'

He nodded and ate his chicken.

'Ugh babe, I love chicken.'

I started laughing and looked how he ate his chicken with bbq sauce. When we were done, we went to a park close to a waterfall.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind.

'You're really the best girl ever, you know that right.'

I turned around in his grip and laid my head against his chest. He planted little kisses on my hair. We stayed there for a long time until I felt almost asleep in his arms.

'Come, we're going home.'

He carried me to the car and laid me in the passenger seat. The ride was not that long, but when I got home I fell asleep in no time.

(Shawn's POV)

I laid her in bed and soon after that someone sent a picture to her. I took a look and saw that it was us. With a message

"I know your secret and if you don't do what I want then say goodbye to Mr. Mendes."