Part 45

(Y/n's POV)

After dinner we watched Harry Potter. Shawn went after his two wands and robes and gave one to me.

'May I present you this wand. Made by Ollivander. It's a very uncommon wood type, with unicorn hair in the centrum and 11 inches long. Perfect for someone in Gryffindor.'

I jumped back and held my arms in the air.

'Oh no, Shawn. I'm slytherin. I've always been slytherin.'

'What! Why? Slytherin is bad.'

'Watch your mouth Mendes. People think that, but it isn't true. Okay they are many deatheaters but not every one.'

'Are you a deatheater?'

'It depends.'

'On what.'

'I love Voldemort and Draco but I don't know if I wanna be a deatheater.'

'Slytherin...I cannot believe it.'

'What Shawn? You wanna fight.'

Yeah. Your lips on mine.'

I smashed my lips onto his and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on his table. With my legs wrapped around his torso and his arms around my waist. He slowly pulled back and watched me.

'I love you so much.'

'I love you more.'

He stepped back and helped me get of the table. We watched HP and casted spells to each other. Yep we were being weird. Later that night, when we were done watching HP. I noticed that Shawn was half asleep. I got out of his grip and his immediately went open.

'Come babe, we're going to bed.'

He slowly got up and walked with me to bed. He jumped in it and laid down.

'No, Shawn. You have to get undressed.'

'You have to do it.'

I sat on his lap and let my hands go to the hem of his shirt. I slowly pulled it off and pecked his lips.

'Ugh, y/n. Undressing not teasing.'

I placed a kiss on his jaw and let him groan. I unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled it off.

'You're ready.'

He slowly got up and pulled me closer to him.

'Your turn.'

He held the hem of my shirt in his hands and quickly took it off. His hands were traveling all over my body until he took of my jogging pants. He laid me on top of him and wrapped his arms around me. He traced little circles on my back and whispered lovely things in my ear. Minutes later, his hands were on the back of my bra and slowly opened it.

'It's very uncomfortable with your bra on.'

He took it off and laid me next to him. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms and legs around him. I drifted off to sleep and heard that Shawn was too.

Later that night, I got up. Thoughts were in my head and I just couldn't sleep anymore, guess Shawn too. He didn't lay next to me anymore. His shirt was still on the floor, so I took it and putted it on. I walked to the hallway and saw that the light from his music room was on, so I walked to it. I slowly knocked on the door.

'Come in.'

His voice was weak, very weak. I walked in and saw him sitting against a wall drenched in sweat. He was shaking and his breathing pattern was unstable. I rushed over to him and sat next to him.

'Hey babe, it's gonna be okay. Everything will be okay.'

He shook his hand and laid his head on my shoulder.

'No. She will keep threatening you until you graduated. I can't take it anymore. She just can't come between us. No matter what.'

I wrapped my arms around him and felt the tears streaming on my shirt. I can't and I won't lose him. I tightened my grip and let him calm down.
He slowly moved back up and looked at me in the eyes. The tears were now in my eyes. He quickly wiped some of them away and left a tender, sweet kiss on my lips.

'After the two weeks, I want to quit my job.'