Part 20

Y/n's POV)

'Please be mine.'

He said. I...I really don't have a clue what to do right now. Yes, I like him. Yes, he's amazing. Wait. I like him, but would I wanna be with him ? There's this voice in my head saying no but then there's a voice in my heart saying that I should say yes. Just say it y/n!

Yes or no! How difficult can it be? The good point is that I have a boyfriend who really loves me and not that typical fuckboy boyfriend but the bad thing is if we get caught he would have to quit his job or I get expelled. Hm. Why am I even considering this? Hell yeah! I want him. I need him!

'We have to be careful.'

He placed a kiss on my forehead and nodded.

'Yeah. Wait! What! You want to be mine?'

'Yeah.'

He wrapped me in his arms and kinda pressed everything out of me.

'Oh I'm hurting you.'

He let me go and smashed his lips onto mine.

'Oh gosh. I'm so happy.'

He pulled back and helped me get off the counter. We got in his couch and just talked. About we like,love and hate. Things we have to know about each other lives. After 1 hour I realized that I should better go home.

'Mmh. Shawn?'

'What's wrong honey?'

'I think I should get back home?'

'Why?'

'I still have some homework to do and you probably have some tests to correct.'

'Yeah. Come.'

He took my hand pulled me to his bedroom again.

'Take a shower. As long as you want and then I will get you home. But you can always stay.'

'I really have to go home.'

'Okaay.'

He leaned in and pecked my lips and I went into his bathroom and took a shower. It's a nice shower though, but what I love the most is his shampoo. It smells so good. I putted some in my hair and washed it. After a while I got out and dried myself. I putted my clothes on and opened the door. Shawn was standing there in only his boxers. I just stood there watching his beauty. He has a big mark on his back. His skin is smooth. I slowly walked to him and laid my head on his back and my arms around his torso.

'Oh babe. You scared me.'

He slowly turned around so he could hug me. I leaned in and slowly kissed his pump, pink lips.

'Do you need to go home?'

'Yeah, I still have some homework to do.'

He nodded and pulled out of the hug and putted some clothes on. After ten minutes we were in his car. He drove to my house and I suddenly felt his hand in mine intertwining our fingers.

'I'm gonna miss you.'

'Me too, but I will see you tomorrow.'

'That's not the same. It's gonna be difficult.'

'I know.'

He parked in front of my porch and got out to open my door. He took my hand and walked with me to my door.

'I will see you tomorrow.'

'Yeah. Tomorrow.'

He placed his hand on my cheek and started to lean in. His lips touched mine. We pulled back and I opened the door. I hugged Shawn for one last time and then walked in. I saw Shawn driving away and went then immediately to my room.

Tomorrow is gonna be difficult.