Part 19

Shawn's POV)

It was getting warmer any minute and at some point I just couldn't take it anymore. I opened my eyes and tried to get used to the sunlight that was shining. When I got used to it, I wanted to get out of bed but something blocked me.

I looked to my left and saw my beautiful angel still sleeping. Her hair was all over the place and her arms held me tight. I laid back next to her and took her in my arms. I fixed her hair and saw a little smile on her lips. I placed a kiss on her head and just pulled her closer and my eyes were closing. Again. After a while I opened them again and saw that y/n was looking at me. She was sitting straight and her hands were in my hair.

'Good morning honey.'

I took her hands out my hair and intertwined our fingers and kissed both of her hands.

'Good morning sunshine.'

I pulled my hands out and wrapped them around her body. With a quick move she laid on top of me and laughed. Her hair was on my face and her adorable laugh was filling up the room. I wiped her hair out my face and admired her beauty. She laid her head on my  chest and her arms next to her body. I took a strand of her hair between my fingers. It feels so soft.

'Do you wanna do something today?'

She placed a kiss on my chest which made me shiver. She's the only one who I adore. The only one.

'Hmm. I don't know.'

She changed from position. She's now laying next to me. I rolled to my side so I could see her. She was thinking.

'Maybe we can make some breakfast.'

'Are you hungry?'

She nodded and I got out of bed.

'Are you coming?'

She jumped out of bed and walked with me to the kitchen. We made wonderful pancakes and waffles. After we were done eating she placed everything in the dishwasher and just stood there. I slowly walked to her and wrapped my arms around her.

'Omg! Shawn, you scared the shit out of me.'

She turned around in my arms and wrapped her arms around me.

'I actually didn't get a kiss from you today.'

'Well if you want one then do it.'

'Sure if you insist.'

I smashed my lips on hers and she gladly kissed back. The kiss was getting hotter and soon we were making out.

'Jump.'

I mumbled on her lips and without thinking twice she jumped and I laid my hands on her butt so she wouldn't fall. I placed her on the counter and our kiss was still going on.

She pulled away for air and laid her forehead against mine. Her eyes were looking straight into my eyes and a smile was forming on her lips. Without thinking I said something that could change everything.

'Be mine please.'