Part 65

(Shawn's POV)

Dinner went quite good actually, nothing was awkward. We just talked about our trip to Toronto and random stuff. Y/n just held my hand under the table, comforting me that there's nothing to worry about.

Her parents saw that we rather wanted to be alone and went after dinner to their work. Y/n is kinda used to it, I guess. We did the dishes together and danced to some music.

I'm so glad that I have her back because it's been hard without her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and dragged her with me to the couch. 'Shaaaawwwnnn, whyyyy.'

I carefully laid her on the couch with me hovering her. I leaned in and pecked her lips. 'I' 'love 'you' I said after every kiss. A groan left her mouth and she smashed her lips onto mine.

I laid my hands above her head and started to kiss her back. She slowly pulled back, biting my lip which made me groan very loudly. 'I love you too, Shawn.' I took her hands in mine and placed them above her head.

'You are mine forever.' I whispered against her ear, slightly biting her earlobe, making her moan. I placed my lips back onto hers and made out with her.

She wrapped her legs around my torso and let me kiss her neck. 'Fuck, y/n. The things you are doing to me are making me insane.'

A little grin formed on her face and soon she hovered me. 'What ya saying now Mendes?' Her hands slowly made their way to my shirt, sliding under my t-shirt. She pulled it off and laid her head on my chest.

'Hah you thought something else, don't you?' I nodded and wrapped my arms around her. 'What do you want to do?' She shrugged her shoulders and got off me. 'Wait, let's watch a movie?'

I also got up and walked over to her dads collection, but she stopped me. 'Not here, let's go to the cinema.' A huge smile appeared on our faces and I nodded happily.

When we arrived there, all I could think about was her, she's mine again. 'You can choose a movie, I will get our food.' I walked to the section with food and took a large popcorn and two colas. When I got back she smiled at me and pecked my lips.

'Let's watch The Avengers.' 'Good choice.' I payed for everything which made y/n a little bit pissed because she wanted to pay. We took a seat and waited until the movie started.