Part 79

(Y/n's POV)

Later that day we just stayed home and relaxed because we were both tired after our flight. I closed my eyes and thought about all the things that happened in these three months. A month after that Shawn and I got back together, I went camping with my class.

Shawn had to come because he was the teacher. It was nice, you know, being there with Shawn. But one thing was annoying as hell. The other girls aka Madison were flirting a lot. Every time that Shawn had to check up on them, they acted so flirty and even Shawn found it disgusting.

When he checked up on me, a smile appeared on his face. And every time that he had to do it, he said this, 'it is finally your turn.' He normally stayed for 5 minutes and then went back to check the others and every night around 11 pm he sneaked into my cabin and slept there with me.

Not that sleeping, just sleeping. When we were back home Shawn stayed the whole week at my house because I was a lot at his place. It was so amazing to see my parents with him even though they know that he was my teacher. And I found out that my dad secretly loves him.

Whenever Shawn was upstairs or just not at my place, my dad asked about him. When I got back home from School the first thing he asks is, 'oh how is Shawn,' instead of, 'hi darling how was school?'

My mom loves Shawn too but not that much. Sometimes my mom just asks randomly if Shawn treats me good or if I feel happy with him.

Suddenly while thinking, I felt Shawn's little kisses. 'Baby, are you tired?' I shook my head and opened my eyes. 'I was just thinking.' He pulled me closer to him and rubbed my back. 'About what? Nothing bad, right?' His eyes were locked on mine and all I could do was stare. 'No, ofcourse not. I was just thinking about us.'

He small chuckle left his lips. 'Good, because I was scared that it was bad.' I laid my hand on his cheek and moved my head closer to his. 'First of all, there is nothing bad to think and second of all, I love you.' His cheek heated under my touch and a blush came on it.

'I love you too babe. So much.' And that was it. I pressed our lips together and kissed him with all the love I could give him. All the months, I didn't know how much I loved him or if this was temporary but now I know. He is the one who is allowed to put a ring on my finger and who can kiss me. He makes me feel safe. He is my home. The only home that I will have.

When we pulled back, I saw the love in his eyes. He kissed me again and again until we were both done. When we went to bed, he had still that big smile on his face and even when he woke up. He woke me up by singing my favourite songs and just stroking my hair.

Normally I would have been pissed because it was just 7 am but I don't mind if he does it. He can wake me up any time, because every time I see his adorable face I just get happy.

Now I know the definition of happiness and that is whenever I'm with him. He deserves the world and I will give it to him. No one else can because he is mine and I'm absolutely not thinking about leaving or letting him go.