Part 86

(Shawn's POV)

It's been three weeks since she left me. I miss wrapping my arms around her whenever she falls asleep or just her lips on my skin. It's hard not going after her, but at this point I need to. I packed everything in my suitcase and wrapped my long fingers around a picture frame with a picture of us.

My parents waited in the living room so they can bring me to the airport. It was my mother's idea to go back to L.A. I know she said that I shouldn't go after her but I can't live without her. I need her, and honestly I would do anything just to make her stay. If I have to ditch alcohol and my friends for her then I would do it.

I rolled my suitcase to the kitchen and greeted my parents. 'Good morning, mom and dad.' They hugged me and a grumpy Aaliyah just waited at the door. 'Good morning, Aaliyah.' I said while wrapping my arms around her. 'I am still mad at you, but just get her back.' I nodded and then we left to the airport. I'm nervous, very nervous. What if she doesn't want to see me or she decided to move on.

Hours later, the plane landed and my heart was almost exploding. I ran to a taxi and jumped in. I gave him the address and then we started to drive. I'm not sure if she's with her parents but please let me hope.

I closed my eyes and let the emotions come. Some tears escaped my eyes but there's only one thing that I have to remember and that is my love for her. Twenty minutes later the car stopped right in front of her parents' house. I paid the driver and slowly walked up to the porch.

Maybe this is bad, what if she is not ready. GOSH, the thoughts were killing me. What do I want? What I want? This is what I want, I wanna marry her and get millions kids. I finally knocked and waited until someone opened the door. Minutes later, her dad opened and pulled me into his arms. 'Thank God, you're here. She's upstairs.'

He let go of me and pushed me towards the stairs. 'Go get her.' I walked upstairs and waited for her door. I slightly knocked and heard her broken voice, 'come in.' I opened it and saw her on her bed with all the blankets around her. 'Shawn' she whispered while throwing all her blankets off her.

'Y/n,' I whispered too while walking towards her bed. I grabbed her in my arms and let the tears come. 'I missed you,' She croaked while hiding her neck in the crook of my neck. I kicked off my shoes and crawled under the blankets with her still in my arms. 'I love you so much, darling. I'm so so sorry for everything that I did. But if you don't wanna be with me anymore just say it.'

Her head slowly moved back and a hurt look appeared in her eyes. That's it. She made her decision. 'I am still mad at you, but only because you did it with Charlotte. And no, I'm not breaking up with you. I'm not that stupid.' The last few things she said with a chuckle while caressing my cheek. I pressed my lips onto hers and locked her into my arms.

'I love you too, Shawn.' She mumbled on my lips while closing the gap and letting me kiss her more. The door went open and her dad walked in, 'hallelujah you're back together.' Y/n pulled back and let her forehead rest on mine. He quickly went away and let us alone. We still need to talk.

'I know you were drunk and that you probably fought against it but please promise me that you will not do this again otherwise I will leave you and never come back.' I nodded and showed my pinky to her. 'I somlemnly promise that I will not cheat on you again. You're the only one for me, babe.'

A huge smile appeared on her face when she locked her pinky in mine. 'When are we going back to Toronto,' she asked while sitting on my lap. I shrugged my shoulders and pulled her down with me on her bed. 'We have to do it quietly, my parents are downstairs.'

I nodded and enjoyed this moment. 'Wait, lock the door.' She mumbled while placing little kisses on my neck. I jumped out of bed, naked, and ran to the door.

'Damn you look good,' I said while admiring her body before climbing on top of her. We had the best afternoon ever, before heading back to Toronto