Part 40

(Y/n's POV)

'Oh y/n, darling. I already know.'

I look at him with unbelievable look on my face. How? How can he? I walked over to me and hugged me. How can he not be mad? Normal people would be mad.

'H-how do you know?'

He laid his hand on my shoulder.

'I know every teacher on your school so also the new ones, but honestly I think that he's not the type to be a teacher. He's more a businessman or even a musician, but he's too kind. So I'm not mad at you. He makes you happy so I'm happy.'

I jumped in his arms and hugged him so tight, before I realized I broke down in his arms.

'Hey hey, what's wrong?'

I told him everything and cried even more. He wrapped his arms tighter around me and said comforting things. He wiped my tears away. My mom came back and wrapped her arms around me.

'I'm sorry for walking away. Now I know how much he means to you. You have to fight for him. No matter what.'

I laid my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

'If it's really hard, I can arrange a teacher for you so you can be homeschooled.'

'It's three months mom, I hope it will work.'

I got up and walked to my room. I texted Shawn, so he knows that my parents are in this too and I got this as response.

"YEAH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

I locked my phone and walked to my garden. The sun was shining so bright, so and I tanned.

Hours past by and my skin got tanner.  I went inside to drink some water. My mom was sitting at her desk. She looked over at me and got this worried look on her face.

'Did you put sunscreen on yourself?'

I nodded and looked in the mirror and saw that I was sunburnt on my face. I went to my room so I could check the rest of my body. No other places, so it's okay. Later that evening, I basically did nothing. Watched some tv or just read a book. Shawn texted me several times, so I didn't get bored. Around 10 pm, I got in my bed and closed my eyes. My head started to hurt and my whole body too. My mom suddenly walked in and laid her hand on my head and mumbled something.

'Yep, what I thought.'

She walked away and closed the door. My head was now bounding so much and closing my eyes just hurt. I opened them and felt dizzy. My dad walked in and helped me get up.

'Darling, take this and I'll take you with me tomorrow to my work.'

He gave me this pill and let me take it in.

'What's wrong with me?'

He caressed my hair and pressed a kiss against my forehead.

'You've got a sunstroke darling.'

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 10k READERS!

I love you so much and I hope that you still like the story. I'm gonna try to make it long. Tell your friends about it or even post it online. I really do love you. Xxx

If you haven't followed me on Insta, you can do it now.

Username: simpleshawnm