Part 52

(Shawn's POV)

A smile appeared on her face. I opened the door that led to the balcony and let her first. She looked at everything, every detail and observed them. I slowly slide my hand in hers and intertwined our fingers. The same smile was still on her face and a blush was formed on her cheeks.

'How could you ever leave this place?'

She turned over to me and observed me. Her beautiful eyes went from my eyes to my lips. I slowly leaned in and laid my lips onto hers. Smiling into the kiss.

'I had to leave Toronto for a while.'

Her hands made their way to my curls and carefully held them. My hands were on her hips slowly pulling her closer to me.

'Why?'

She laid her head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat.

'My previous girlfriend was hard to leave. She did so many bad things but I just couldn't let her go because she threatened me. I did some stupid things when I was younger and I'm still ashamed of it. So after our two years toxic relationship I ended it. Then I decided that I should do something with my life.'

She looked up to me and gave me the I understand look. I felt tiredness hitting me, it's now 3 am so we better sleep. I carried her to my bed and threw her on it. She pulled her clothes off but not her underwear. I pulled mine off and crawled in bed with y/n on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and let her head rest on my chest.
I closed my eyes and before I knew I fell asleep.

Two hour later, I woke up by someone staring at me. I fluttered my eyes open and saw that y/n was awake.

'Why are you up?'

She laid her hand on my chest and traced little circles. A smile played on her lips and a blush on her cheeks.

'I couldn't sleep anymore.'

I got up and kissed her delicious lips. She was wearing my t-shirt. She wrapped her arms around my neck and played with the curls. I pressed my lips onto hers but not kissing her.

'I love you.'

A big smile appeared on her face.

'I love you too.'

She got up and walked to the living room. I walked with her and saw the beautiful sunrise. Y/n quickly went outside and watched it. The light from the sun was shining on her and y/n lightened up. My beautiful girlfriend just turned into a gorgeous angel. I quickly took a picture of her and then walked towards her. Wrapping my arms from behind. We just stood there, watching the sunrise.

'How's your family actually?'

She turned around and looked at me in the eyes.

'Amazing. You will love Aaliyah, my sister. She's into hockey and she's also addicted to strawberries just like you. My dad is half Portugese, he is very funny and kind. My mom is half British, so she is yeah you know British. They love you already so don't panic.'

She nodded and turned back to the sunrise.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

I have almost my exams and they are very difficult, so I can't upload every day a new part. I have to focus on my schoolwork. But after my exams, I have two months vacation. I'm not saying that I will stop, I'm just gonna upload two or three parts every week whenever I can.

I'm also busy with writing a new fanfic. I truly love the concept of it because I don't think no one evr wrote something like that for a Shawn Mendes fanfic.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️