Part 11

(Shawn's POV)

Tonight was amazing. Walking with her and holding her hand. I actually wanted to get fresh air but it turned out so much better. I got to know her better and she me. There's still hope. She graduates in three months. Three freaking months, but there's one problem. She wants to go back to Toronto. Canada. That's pretty far. After I got home I went to my bed. Dreaming about her. Dreaming about my y/n.

~next morning~

The sun was shining and I felt it on my face.  Last night was incredible. My whole day was just amazing. First seeing her in my class, then she gave me a ride and at last the walk to her house. I got out of bed and took a shower. A hot, relaxing shower. I donut know if she's in any of my classes today, but that's okay. After my shower, I putted on some clothes.  A black ripped (just a little bit) jeans and one of my favourite shirts. I ate some muffins on my way to school. Oh. Yeah. I freaking love muffins. They are just so perfect. And delicious. I parked my car and just sat there until I ate all of my muffins. I got out and I saw her. Y/n. She was just walking into the building. She looks so beautiful today. She is wearing a ripped jeans with a white bralette. Boys were staring at her and all I felt was anger.

How dare they look at her like she is a meal. The boys here only want a beautiful body. Not the personality. I walked to my classroom and prepared myself for the class.

~ 8 hours later ~

I walked outside and saw y/n calling someone. She was kinda mad. I walked closer and heard her saying.

'Mom! You said that you would pick me up. And yes, I already called dad but he's also working. Ugh. Okay. Yeah. Bye. Yeah. I love you too.'

She turned around and saw me walking closer to her.

'Hi, Mr.Mendes.'

'Hi. Do you have a problem?'

'Uhm. You said yesterday that you own me something.'

She still remembered it.

'Well. Can you please give me a ride? My parents are working even though they said that they would pick me up.'

How amazing. She needs a ride. And I'm with my car today.

'Sure. Come.'

She followed me to my car and we got in. On the way to her house, we just talked about random things. I told her that I love muffins and poutine and that I hate tomatoes. She loves muffins too and she has this weird obsession with carrots.

'Carrots?'

'Yeah. I know. But I just love them. They are so delicious.'

She has those weird sides but I like them. I like them so much. I like her so much. When we arrived at her place, we got out and I walked with her to her door.

'See you tomorrow, Shawn.'

'See you tomorrow.'

She opened the door and turned quickly to me. She gave me hug and I missed the feeling of this. After we pulled out she leaned to me and pecked my cheek. I repeat she gave a kiss on my cheek. ON MY CHEEK. A KISS. I felt them burning and the butterflies in my stomach. What is she doing to me?

'Bye. Y/n.'

'Bye Shawn.'

I walked back to my car and drove to my house, but before I got out I realized something. There's no school tomorrow.

Maybe I won't see her. No. I have to see her.