Part 18

(Y/n's POV)

I walked back to Shawn and he just stood there staring at me. I'm not good. I'm terrible. His look changed from amazed to concerned. He opened his arms and I just walked into them.

'What's wrong? You were amazing.'

My grip tightened and I felt the tears stinging. No! I cannot cry. I won't.

'I...I'm terrible.'

He pulled back and pulled my chin up.

'Hey. No. You are amazing. People may say that you're terrible but that's not true. They are just jealous or stupid. Your voice is so beautiful. You are beautiful.'

He quickly pecked my lips.

'Thank you.'

'No problem honey.'

Hmm. New nickname. I looked at him and saw a smirk on his face.

'What you looking at, Mendes?'

He pulled me closer and just stared me in the eyes. Those damn eyes. Without noticing I bite my lip. The effect he has on me is crazy. He slowly moved his one hand to my waist to pull me closer and with the other hand he started to stroke my cheek. His face was coming closer and closer. He stopped right in front of my lips.

'I thought that you wanted to see Harry Potter?'

He gave me a kiss on my cheek and took my hand so I had to come with him.

'Do you want to see one in particular or a marathon?'

I took a seat in his big, white couch and looked around.

'How late is it?'

'Uhm. It's almost 1 pm. Why?'

'A marathon. I hope we have enough time.'

'Okaay.'

He walked to me with his hands full with food and the Harry Potter box. He putted the first movie on and wrapped his arms around me so we were cuddling whilst watching HP.

~ 8 hours later~

My eyes slowly closed and Shawn's grip got tighter. We're now watching Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire. The time passed away so quickly. I closed my eyes and moved closer to him.

'Baby. Stay the night, I will call your mom so she knows that you're safe.'

'Hm.'

He got out of the couch and turned the tv off.

'Hey. What ya doing?'

He picked me up and brought me to his bedroom.

'We're going to sleep. I will give you some clothes of mine so you can sleep in them.'

He opened the door and walked to his bed. He placed me down and searched for some comfy clothes.

'Here are some clothes. And there is the bathroom.'

I walked to his bathroom and putted his clothes on. I have to say that they are pretty comfortable, but too big. I opened the door and saw a little bit of Shawn laying in bed. Without a shirt. He probably heard me coming, because he turned around so he was looking at me and watched me getting in bed.  Without thinking twice, he wrapped his arms around me and brought me closer to his naked chest. I laid my head and one hand on it and felt that he was surprised with the feeling. Shawn slowly started to move his hand under my shirt so his hand was laying on my back. My eyes finally closed and I drifted to sleep.

'Goodnight sweetheart.'

'Goodnight babe.'