Part 7

(Shawn's POV)

When she told her story about why Madison is so against her, I could see that it hurts to tell. That Daniel guy is very lucky you know. I can tell by just looking at y/n that it's hard to be the guy who she loves. There's more behind her eyes, I can see the sadness and pain. But I'm still her teacher, I cannot be the one who will wipe away her tears or just hold her when she needs it. I only can talk. Talk. Talk? Why does it sounds so weird when I say it? Why do I even have to talk to her? Can't I just hold her in my arms and make all of her problems disappear? This is the first time that I really hate being a teacher. I want to hold her. I need to hold her.

'I am so sorry, y/n. I really hope that you're going to find a person just like Daniel.'

She looked back at the road and just stayed quite.

'Shawn? Where are you from? I mean, which part of Canada?'

Wh..What? How did she know?

'Ontario, how?'

'You have a Canadian accent. It's not strong, but still there.'

'Oh. Where are you from?'

'Well, I'm actually Canadian, but my father moved to LA when I was 6 and then when I was 12 my mom decided that we should just go to LA.'

'Co-Canadian! Where?'

'Also Ontario, Toronto.'

I never thought that she was from Canada. I mean she has the LA body. Not that I have anything against other bodies but y/n has a wonderful body. She looked back at the road and before I knew we were at my house. She stopped and we just looked at each other.

'Uhm, see you tomorrow Shawn.'

'See you tomorrow.'

I stepped out of the car but quickly turned back.

'I own you. Thanks for the ride.'

'No problem, Shawn. And yeah, you own me something.'