Part 12

(Y/n POV)

'Y/N WAKE UPP!'

I heard. I opened my eyes and just laid in bed.

'Y/N WAKE UP.'

I got out of bed and went downstairs.

'MOM. It's freaking 7 am and I have no school today, so why do  I have to wake u...'

OH MY GAWD. It was him. Shawn was standing next to my mom and I was in my PJ's. I was freaking wearing a short and a bra. So I was half naked.

'Hi, Shawn.'

'Hi. Uhm. Can I ask you something?'

'Sure, come.'

He followed me to my room. I don't want my parents to see me like this and listen to what Shawn has to say. We went inside.

'Do you wanna grab some breakfast with me? I know this amazing place.'

This is weird. He wants to get some breakfast with me. It sounds like a date. Act normal, y/n. You're his student. He's not asking you out.

'Mm. Okay, I'm gonna change my clothes.'

'Yeah. I will wait here.'

I went to my bathroom and took the shortest shower ever. I normally shower for like 20/30 minutes but now 5 minutes. Then I putted some clothes on. A ripped jeans again with a bralette. I checked if I had any dirt on my face and then went to Shawn.

'Are you ready?'

I asked Shawn but he was sitting at my piano. I walked to him and listened to the music. He's amazing. I sat next to him and just enjoyed the moment. I laid my head on his shoulder and just sat there. When he stopped playing, we didn't move.

'That was amazing.'

'Thank you. Come, I'm hungry.'

'Me too.'

He stood up and held his hand out. I took it and we walked hand in hand to his car. I have to say that I really feel comfortable with him. Normally when I talk or see a teacher, I get red and feel so awkward but with Shawn is it just normal. It's like we know each other for a long time. We got in and he started the car.

'This place is out of town so it's a long ride if you don't mind.'

'It is okay.'

I am happy that it's not in LA. LA is too crowded for me.

'Shawn?'

'Yeah.'

'Why do want to take some breakfast with me?'

'Because I want to know you better and I just like being in your company.'

'You know that I'm your student.'

'I know. And I don't care actually. People can't decide with who a teacher wants to hang out after school.'

'So you want to hang out with me?'

I glanced over at him and saw that he was laughing. I had to laugh too.

'You know, y/n. Hanging out with you is really amazing.'

'Well, I can say the same. But where are we going?'

'I found this little Canadian breakfast restaurant and I guessed that this would bring a piece of home to us.'

A Canadian breakfast restaurant! Ladies and gentlemen. This is another reason why I freaking like him. After twenty minutes of driving we were there.

'So here is it.'

He held his hand out.

'Cozy place.'

I took his hand and intertwined our fingers. Butterflies were flying around in my stomach. He really is amazing.

'I actually love the word cozy.'

'Really, Shawn? Why?'

'I don't know it's just COOOZY.'

We just had to laugh. He's so cute and handsome and interesting. He held the door open for me and we went inside.