Part 8

(Y/n POV)

Shawn's body was slowly disappearing when I drove away. Knowing that he lives really close to me makes me feel safe. I don't know how, but he makes me feel save.

When I arrived home, I went to my room. Giving Shawn a ride was extremely comforting. This was the first time that I picked up a person from the street. Not a homeless guy. He's extremely kind and caring. I never thought that my new teacher would be this amazing.

~hours later~

After dinner, I went to my room. I'm still thinking of him. Shawn Mendes. Why can't I just stop thinking of my freaking teacher. Minutes passed by and he's the only thing on my mind. Maybe I just need to go for a walk? Or go to the gym? Naah. The gym is too much. Walking is good. I quickly changed my clothes. A comfortable sweatpants and a pink tank top. I said goodbye to my mom and went walking.

(Shawn's POV)

When I got in my house, the only thing I could do was thinking about her. She is truly amazing. I know I can't fall in love, but I can protect her. I can keep her safe and just be friends. She doesn't deserve heartbreak and jealousy. She deserves true love. I went to my kitchen and looked for some food. I'm terrible at cooking, so I called for a pizza.

'Hey. I want to order a pineapple pizza.'

'Yeah. On the name Shawn.'

I ordered it and went to my music room. Since I was 13, I was and still am obsessed with guitars and just music in general. I took my favourite guitar and just played some songs. But that didn't help me. I was still thinking about her. I putted my gyms on and decided to go for a walk. I have to say that LA is very beautiful, but I rather live in Toronto. I don't know why I came here of for what. But I know this. I will return to Toronto. Maybe in months or years. But I will return home.

When I arrived at the little park, I saw this figure. It was a girl. What is a girl doing here. It's almost 11 pm and you can never trust being here in the dark. I walked to her and then I saw it. It was her. She turned her face to me and I saw this little, but cute smile appearing on her face.

'Hey Shawn.'

'Hey y/n.'