Part 6

(Y/n POV)

The day was finally over and I walked to my car, but guess what. It was raining. I started running towards it but I was still soaking wet. I have to say that it's nice, the rain. Because LA is sunny and I'm more for the cold weather. I got in my car and drove away. Whenever I'm in my car, I just plug my phone in and play some John Mayer music or Ed Sheeran. When people ask me why I love John Mayer and not the musicof this time, I just ignore them. People always have comments on everything. So on my way home, I saw a person walking in rain and that sucks, so I stopped. 'Hi...Oh Mr.Mendes. Do you want a ride? You know it's raining.' HOLY MUFFIN! It was Mr Mendes! You have no idea how freaking nervous I am now. I'm asking a teacher that I kinda like for a ride. I'm curious why he decided to walk in the rain. 'So what made you walk in the rain, Mr Mendes?' 'I don't know, I could call a cab but I didn't and please call me Shawn after school.' So his name is Shawn, I have to say that it suits him. Shawn Mendes. 'I hate it when people get to formal.' I started the car and just drove. I felt him looking at me, so I glanced over at him and just saw his beautiful smile. 'Where do you live, Shawn?' 'Uhm, I live at Wilcox Avenue.' He seriously lives so close to me! I'm not complaining though but wait there's no but. 'Oh, that's close to me.' So I have a hot teacher in my car and we're having the most awkward conversation ever. 'Y/n, why are the girls bullying you?' How do I say this? Oh I was friends with Madison and then she got popular because she is really fake and turned her back on me. 'I don't know. I only know that it has something to do with Madison.' 'Madison? Oh, the girl who asked me if I was single.' 'Yeah.' 'Were you two friends?' 'Yes, but then she did something that I never forget.' 'What did she do?' 'I used to have a crush on Daniel, he used to sit in our school. So Madison became his girlfriend, just because I told her after two years that I had a crush on him. Then she cheated on him and told Daniel that I said to her that she had to cheat on him, which is not true. And then Daniel left and I got so mad at Madison. So that is the story behind me and Madison.' I loved Daniel. I loved him so much and guess what. He did too. He loved me too but Madison had to ruin everything.