Part 49

(Shawn's POV)

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. Y/n was also waking up. A loud groan left her mouth and she just laid back in bed. Wanting to sleep. I slowly got on top of her and placed little kisses on her face. A big smile appeared on her face, but then a groan filled the room again.

'Let me sleeeeep.'

I lifted her up and walked with her to the bathroom.

'Shawn Peter Raul Mendes!'

I placed her on the ground and started to take my clothes off. She just looked at me with this angry face. She suddenly turned around and grabbed the doorknob.

'Oh no. You're staying here, with me, in the shower.'

I wrapped my arms around her body and started to pull her clothes off.

'I hate you, Mendes.'

I pecked her lips and dragged her with me into the shower.

'No you're not. You love me.'

A little smile played on her lips and she just started to wash her hair.

'Why so early?'

Another groan left her mouth and I slowly let my hands go through her hair.

'We have to pack honey. We're leaving tonight.'

'Ohhh.'

We quickly washed ourselves and then got out. Y/n went downstairs to make breakfast, because we both know that she's better at cooking and I packed our bags. I quickly took some clothes from her and from me and then putted in the bag. We don't need so much clothes.

We're just four/five days in Toronto, well Pickering. When I was done, I walked to the kitchen and saw that she was busy cooking. I took a seat at table and just watched her. My precious angel. There were some strawberries on table. I slowly but carefully took one and propped it in my mouth.
Y/n turned around and saw me chewing. She rolled her eyes and started to clean up.

'No wait. I will do that.'

I walked over to her and helped her. A big smile appeared on her face and she slowly pecked my lips.

'There was still some strawberry on it.'

A smirk played on her lips and she slowly walked away. Placing our food on the table. I putted everything in the dishwasher and ran over to the table, because I was hungry. We started to eat and I saw that y/n was nervous.

'Don't be nervous. My parents already love you.'

She nodded and started to eat some strawberry pancakes. She's cute, like cuter than a puppy. She's my puppy, no that's weird. I wanna have a puppy, but I'm allergic. Yep my life sucks. When we were done, she quickly went upstairs to change clothes and I putted our bags in the trunk.

You're probably wondering why we're doing this now. Y/n parents asked us to go there until we're leaving. It's gonna be weird though, being there. They know I'm her teacher. Y/n got back and we went to my car. And we drove to her parents.