Part 34

(Shawn's POV)

I got up, took a shower, ate some breakfast and did some work for school. It's Sunday, so tomorrow I have to work again. Not that I hate my work, but I don't like it anymore. It changed after I met y/n. Now I have to see her in school and not be able to hug or kiss her whenever I want. I have to see how boys flirt or even look at her. I stopped doing what I was doing and went to my music room to let the frustration out. I was probably two hours in here until I heard the doorbell. I ran to the door just to open it and see my beautiful girl.

'Hi. Can I come in?'

I nodded and let her in.

'I thought that you would come tonight?'

'I would until my parents decided to interrupt me every second.'

I wrapped my arms around her neck and pecked her forehead.

'I still have some work to do, so maybe you can watch tv?'

'Nah, I was making an application essay, so I probably need to write further.'

'So you really want to move to Canada?'

She nodded and wrapped her arms around my torso.

'My dad made me look at some condos there.'

She looked up to me and quickly pecked my lips. I let her go and took her hand. I lead her to my study room and mentioned that she could work there.

'Oh Shawn, uhm, there's something else that I have to say.'

'Okay, shoot.'

'It's about those condos, well my dad kinda said that it would be nice if uhm. He said that I had to show you the condos so we could pick together which means that he wants us to live together. But if you don't want to, that's okay. I mean..-'

She kinda felt uncomfortable and shy, but that didn't stopped her. I got out my chair and walked to her. I kneeled next to her and let one hand rest on her cheek where I caressed it with my thumb.

'If you really wanna move to Canada with me then it would be an honour if you would live with me.'

I took her IPad and went back to my desk. I scrolled through some condos until I found a perfect. It's close to her school and also close to the CN-Tower. I looked up at her and saw that she was busy writing her essay. The time flew by and it was soon evening. I got up and shuffled around her desk until she finally saw me.

'Come babe, you've work hard.'

She saved everything and went with me to the kitchen where we started to cook dinner.