Part 27 **

READING AT YOUR OWN RISK 😏😂

(Shawn's POV)

The rest of the day was pretty the same. We watched some movies, ordered pizza and kissed. I'm happy that I introduced her to my sister. Aaliyah. She is literally the best sister ever, even though she's younger than me.

She becomes 15 in September. I love her so much. She know how badly I want to go home again and I actually told her that y/n is my student. She's okay with it though. I was slowly drifting off to sleep until y/n woke me up.

'Shawn, come. We're going to bed.'

She slowly helped me get up and walked with me to our room, well actually my room. I laid down and watched her get ready for bed. When she laid down next to me, I finally know what I have to do with my life.

For many years, I had some much ideas for my ideal life. But now that she's laying next to me all the pieces of my big puzzle fell together. Her soft hand stroked my few curls from my head and before I knew I fell asleep.

~next morning~

I slowly opened my eyes and felt something heavy on my chest. I lifted my head up and saw my princess sleeping on me. Her hair was all over my chest and her mouth was a little bit open. The more I watched her, the badly she slept. I carefully stroked her hair out of her face and a groan left her mouth.

'Shawn. Let me sleep.'

She moved her head up and stared at me.

'No. Come here.'

She slowly came to me and then I took my shot. I grabbed her into my arms and pulled her down with me.

'Shawwwnnnn.'

I smashed my lips onto hers and made out with her. She sat on my lap and my hands were on her waist. Soft moans left her mouth. My hands slowly pulled her t-shirt off and she did the same. My kisses moved to her neck and now loud moans left her lips. Her hands were in my hair and mine slowly moved to her bra. I looked up and saw her nodding.

'You sure? I mean. Uhm. I don't want to rush things for you, I know that you didn't go this far.'

'Shawn. Calm down.'

I kept looking her in the eyes, I slowly laid her next to me and hovered her.

I slowly kissed her lips. Only making her crazy. I let my hand discover her body. I watched her reaction and saw that she was enjoying it.

'Shawwwnnn.'

While kissing her, I took her nipple between my teeth and started pulling on it.

'Shawwn. Please.'

I moved my hands to her cheeks and got back up.

'You okay?'

She nodded and tried to catch her breath. She slowly chuckled and turned away from me.

'What's so funny.'

She turned back and her eyes went to my...private place.

'Did I do that?'

She moved up and pressed her lips onto mine.

'Yeah.'

It was her turn. She left kisses from my lips to my neck and then all the way to my waistband.
I was now laying naked on my bed with my beautiful half naked girlfriend. I slowly pushed her off me and started kissing her thighs. My fingers reached her panties and I slowly pulled it off. . Moans were heavily and loudly escaping her lips. Her hands found their way to my hair and pushed me even closer to her.

'Shawwwnn.'

I slowly pressed a finger into her. Moments later, I felt that she was close and moved even faster.

'Sha... . I'm,  i'm so, closee.'

Her muscles tighten and she let loose.

'Aaaaah.'

I laid next to her and watched her get her breath back. A little layer of sweat was laying on her body. She was really looking as a goddess and I just felt more love. Her breath was now normal. She looked over at me and then to my member. I saw a smirk growing on her face and soon after that she was laying on top of me.

'Babe, what ya doing?'

'Mm. I don't know.'

I took her hand and slowly laid it on my member. A shiver was going through my spine and I only wanted more. She took it in her hand and slowly move up and down. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment until I felt her lips on it. Soon after that I felt all my muscles tighten and before I knew I came. I felt her head on my chest and my arms embraced her.

(A/n THIS IS SO BAD AND CRINGE!)

When we finally got out of bed, y/n took quickly a shower and I. Well, I am gonna try to make breakfast. I went downstairs and searched for some ingredients. Eggs, bread, bacon and I also made some pancakes. Yes, you can read. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes made pancakes. I putted everything on the table and waited until y/n came  downstairs.