Part 33

(Y/n's POV)

The scent of banana pancakes with strawberries was filling up my room. My stomach was feeling so empty and my eyes went open. I remember last night but I don't remember how I got in my bed. So I got out and walked to my desk just to see a note that Shawn left me. So Shawn laid me here, that's very logical. I putted some decent clothes on and walked downstairs to see my dad and mom making a big breakfast.

'Good morning honey.'

'Good morning.'

I took a seat and started eating a banana pancake. The family dinner was successful, I'm so glad that they like Shawn. Even Raf likes him! Moments later my parents joined me at our table and started talking about yesterday.

'Y/n, Shawn is so sweet, how did you guys meet?'

Oh no. Ugh, skip Shawn is my teacher part.

'Oh, it was after school and it was raining and I saw him walking and found it very sad that he had to walk so I gave him a ride and later that night I was at the park so was he. We talked and then he walked me home. Then we stayed in touch.'

Both my parents nodded and ate further. My dad stopped eating and started speaking.

'Y/n, he's a good guy. I'm so glad that he's Canadian though.'

My mom looked at me and suddenly started laughing. After breakfast, I went to my room and called Shawn.

'Good morning sunshine! Did you sleep wel?'

His raspy morning voice came through my phone and a big yawn too.

'Good morning. Did I wake you up?'

'No, so how did you sleep?'

'Lonely. You?'

'I missed you too babygirl, soo you coming today?'

'Maybe, I will see.'

'Pleaseee.'

'Tonight. Okay?'

'Okaay.'

After the call, I went to take a shower. Maybe I should call a friend so we can hang out? Go to the mall or get some food. I massaged some strawberry shampoo in my hair and thought about the things I can do today. I still need to write an essay for my application. I washed my hair and then got out. I also need to read some books. I putted some comfy clothes on and got behind my laptop. I searched the email that the university of Toronto sent me weeks ago. I have to write an essay about my favourite book and also a reason why I want to study there. I was for two hours busy with it until my dad walked into my room.

'Hi, I see your busy with that essay for Toronto. Well, I have here some apartments for you. Just look at them and if you found one that you like, tell me.'

He walked away but then suddenly stopped.

'You should also ask Shawn. It would be great to have a place where you both feel good.'

He got out and walked to my mom. He wants me to live together with Shawn.