Part 60

(Shawn's POV)

First day back after our two week trip to Toronto and also my last day. If Eline is going to do it then I probably have to quit my job or y/n gets expelled. But either way I will go.
I got up and walked to my window, just thinking about everything.

Around 8 pm I got in my car and drove to the school. Why can't Eline just wait to more months? When I arrived there, y/n just parked her car. My phone started to buzz and I quickly checked it. "Can u please pick up?"

I looked at her car and then she called me again. I accepted and listened. 'I am so scared, Shawn. I don't want to lose you as my teacher and definitely not as my boyfriend.'

I saw some tears streaming down her face, but the hard thing is that I can't wipe them away. All I can do is just sit here telling that things will be okay. I got out of my car and walked inside, still calling her.

'Baby, you're not going to lose me, I know you won't. Come to classroom number 0012, I'm waiting for you.' She agreed and hung up. Ten minutes later, she walked. Her eyes were swollen and sobs were leaving her lips.

I took her in my arms and rubbed her back. 'Shh baby, don't cry. No one can take our love away, no one.' She hide her head in the crook of my neck and placed little kisses. 'I love you so much, Shawn. More than I've ever loved anyone else.'

She mumble against my skin. I closed my eyes and let her calm down. 'I love you too, y/n. More than my love for muffins and music combined.' A small laugh left her mouth but she was still crying. 'Baby, please stop crying.
Everything will be okay.'

She got out of my grip and left the room without saying something. The bell rang and I went to my classroom. I walked in and saw her sitting at the window. She was still crying, I started class and let everyone read some pages.

My heart broke piece by piece when I see her. Nothing can heal her broken heart, not even me.