Part 85

(Shawn's POV)

Some days past by and before we knew, it was the beginning of August. Y/n doesn't have any trouble with her back anymore and we also never heard anything from Charlotte. But the most exciting thing of August is my birthday. I will be 24, Let's just say that I'm becoming old.

Some friends wanted to catch up with me, so tonight is dude night. Y/n is staying over at my moms, It's hard though leaving her but I have to do this. Around 8 pm, they picked me up. I missed them so much but sometimes I didn't. We used to party a lot and bet if someone got the girl but that's not me anymore.

We walked into this new club in Downtown Toronto not so far from my condo. The smell of alcohol and drugs streamed into my nose and everyone got hyped up but not me.

Maybe I should have said no to them and spent the night with y/n. Because the things we could possibly do, gosh. In September, she's going to the university and then we can't spend so much time together anymore. Oh and I'm back in university, I decided that I should do something with my music so I will follow Music.

Brian, my friend since we were little, pulled me with him to the bar and ordered some tequila shots. And two hours later, we were drunk. It's weird, being drunk again. But it also feels good, no pressure on my shoulders. Brian and Matt were busy trying to score some girls, gosh I missed this feeling. I ordered a new tequila shot and a pint. I looked around in the club and saw this girl staring at me.

I nodded and with that she walked up to me. Slowly dragging me to the dance floor. She starts rocking her bottom against my man part, and with every little move I get harder. I know this is wrong, but my head says that I should keep going. I grasped her in my arms and turned her around, so I could start kissing her neck.

I placed one kiss, but then walked back. I can't do this, I can't. Gosh, letting her dance against me was a wrong move. I'm not that guy anymore. I will not cheat on y/n. The girl came closer but this time with a drink, she gave it to me and that was the moment I gave in.

All I remember is that I brought the girl home and had a wild night.
The next morning, I woke up with a big hangover and a different feeling. I looked around until I saw it. Fuck, I did it. I fucking cheated, man this is bad.

I slowly turned the girl over and to my surprise this was even worse than cheating. Gosh, I cheated on y/n with Charlotte. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and a smile appeared on her face which made me more pissed.

I jumped out of bed and immediately putted my clothes on. 'Hey, Shawnie.' She mumbles while watching me go crazy. 'Don't call me Shawnie and get the hell out.' I scoffed at her while throwing her clothes to her.

'What's wrong, babe. Oh wait, where's y/n? Oh no, look who made the same mistake again.' I walked away and just stayed outside, calming down. Ten minutes later, Charlotte finally finished putting her clothes on and walked up to me.

'Last night was amazing, Shawn. When did you become so good?' I turned around to her and saw the smirk on her face but there's one thing that I really saw. She's back home. 'Baby,' I called but she only could look at Charlotte.

Charlotte also turned around and walked closer to y/n. 'You're lucky, he's really good.' And with that she left us alone. 'What the hell, Shawn!' She yelled while staring at me.

'Why? Why?' She yelled again letting her stuff fall down. 'Please answer,' she whispered while wiping her tears away. I rushed over to her but she just pushed me back.

'Don't fucking touch me.' Sobs left her lips and I only could watch this all happen. 'I am sorry, babe.' She shook her head and turned around. 'Where are you going?' I asked while getting closer. 'Somewhere I can think.' She opened the door but not walked away.

'You said that you were changed, apparently not. So is there any other thing you lied about.' I shook my head and let her walk away. The tears finally started to come, I tried to call her but she doesn't pick up.

Around 11 pm, she came back and laid down next to me. She did not wrap her arms around me nor did she kiss me goodnight. All she did was lay in bed, ignoring me. I lost her, for good now. Some sobs left her mouth while I scooted closer to her but all she did was flinch at my touch.

Normally my touch would calm her down but not this time. 'I am sorry.' Were the last words, I heard from her. Because when I woke up, she wasn't here anymore and half of her clothes were gone. I shuffled to the kitchen and saw a note laying on top of some muffins. "For Shawn".  I opened it and started reading it but ended when I just broke down.

"I am so sorry for doing this but I have to do this. I need some time alone and honestly being with you is not going to help. You hurt me, Shawn. I need to trust you again, but please let me alone for a couple of weeks. I love you, but please babe. I'm going back to Los Angeles. Don't come or try to call me. I will come back when I feel less hurt or when I decide to forgive you. Please don't do anything stupid and tell your family I love them."