Part 23

(Shawn's POV)

I'm glad that we're home now. We don't need to pretend that we're not together, we can just do whatever we want. It was hard though, seeing her in school and not able to hug or kiss her. If I had to choose between her and my job, I already know what to choose. She's my everything, my love, my heart and my life. She makes me love her even more. I didn't say it to her, but I love her. I freaking love everything about her, her tiny freckles, her lazy eye and especially the way she can talk about some things.

I walked to the living room where she was sitting in front of my tv, searching for a good movie. I had the chips, drinks and ofcourse the popcorn.

'Which movie do you want to see?'

I placed everything on the table and helped her searching.

'Hmm. Maybe this one.'

I showed her the Men In Black movie and she shaked her head. After ten minutes we found, well I found a movie.

'Really Shawn! It?'

'What's wrong with It?'

'It's about a clown.'

'Oh. So you're afraid of clowns?'

'No. Everyone used to love clowns but then some stupid people turned them into evil things. So they basically ruined someone's childhood.'

She always has the right words to say something. She's smart.
The movie started and she scooted closer to me. Her hand found the way to my hand. Scary things happened but she wasn't scared. She didn't screamed or hid her face in my neck. She only laughed. After the movie she laid her head on my shoulder and I just watched her. She's astonishing. Her lashes are so beautiful, her delicious lips are so cute. I took every inch of her body in my mind. She moved her head so she was looking at me.

'What are you staring at?'

I leaned in and whispered.

'My beautiful angel.'

She placed her soft hand on my cheek and just stared right into my eyes.

'What are you staring at?'

She placed a little kiss on my lips and whispered against my lips.

'My handsome boyfriend.'

She closed her eyes and I took my shot. I smashed my lips onto hers and took her in my arms. Her lips have this salted popcorn flavour now. We kissed non-stop. No catching breaths or just admiring her face.

I placed her on my lap and started to tease her. First a kiss on her nose then a kiss on her jaw and at last a lot of kisses on her neck. Groans and little moans were leaving her mouth. I came back to her lips and now she was the one who smashed her lips. When we were finally able to stop, she rested her head on my chest. I planted a kiss on her hair and tightened my grip. Maybe this is the perfect time. I have to say it.

'I love you, y/n.'

She moved her head and slowly leaned in. When our lips touched she whispered something very quiet.

'I love you too, Shawn.'

I truly love her. More than I have loved my exes. She is mine and I'm hers.