Part 71

(Shawn's POV)

After dinner we went back to the car. The smile on her face the whole night was so gorgeous. But the way I rambled the whole night was just embarrassing. I took her hand in mine and slowly pushed her against my car.

'What are you doing?' I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed her closer to me. 'I love you.' I mumbled against her cheek while she was chuckling. 'I love you too, Shawn.'

I heard her saying in my ear. I pressed our lips together and made out with her. Being hers is amazing. Her hands found their way to my curls and played with it. We just stood there kissing.

She pulled back for air and leaned her head against my shoulder. 'Gosh you're perfect.' I whispered in her ear, earning a little kiss from her. We got in the car and just sat there. 'Shawn? I don't wanna go home.'

She looked at me and played with the necklace I gave her. A warm feeling built up in my stomach when she said home. But she was right. We both don't wanna go home. 'What do you want to do?'

She shrugged her shoulders and turned the radio and by that little simple thing I knew immediately what we were going to do. I started the car and drove to the place.

It's a concert building where there is every night another artist who plays. But behind the venue there is this breathtaking place. The ride isn't so long.

In about ten minutes we were there and a curious look appeared on her face. 'Where are we?' I got out and walked to her side.

I helped her get up and walked with her to the other side of the street. 'Shawn? Please tell me.' I shook my head and placed my hands on her eyes.

'Omg. No.' I lead her to the place that I choose and removed my hands. Her mouth felt open and an awe left her lips. 'Woow, Shawn. Where are we?' She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck. 'In paradise with my lovely angel.'

We just stayed here for three hours until we were both tired. This is the best date ever. I parked in front of my door and saw that she was sleeping. I softly went out the car and carried her inside.

Her hair was fallen over her shoulder and her mouth was a little bit open. I carefully walked to our bed and laid her on it. A small groan left her lips when I took her shoes off but soon she crawled under the blankets sleeping like a baby.

After I changed in some comfortable clothes, I also crawled in bed with my arms wrapped around her, holding her close to me. She turned around and laid her head against my chest, sliding her hand under my shirt.

My eyes were locked on her beauty. I wanted to sleep, but I just couldn't. All I did was staring at her. The whole night. And around 5 am, I finally closed my eyes.