Part 2

I looked around and all I saw was girls trying to impress boys or boys being fuckboys. I couldn't take it anymore, so I walked to my classroom. 'Uh...Lesson starts in 5 minutes so if you want you can go back?' I looked up and saw the most beautiful eyes in the world. And the voice was just wow. 'I think I will stay here. The people there.' I pointed to the door. 'Are driving me insane. But you must be our new teacher.' 'Yeah. I'm Mr Mendes. Do you have any advice for me, because Mrs.Smith said that your class is the second worst.' I looked him in the eye and saw a beautiful soul. Mr Mendes is really handsome, the most handsome man alive. 'Well, I only can say that you have to ignore the flirting thing from the girls and if the boys are being dumb like always, just say that you can compare it to a football match.' 'Thanks! You must be y/n?' 'Yeah, but how do you know?' He chuckled and showed me a text of Mrs Smith. "Most of the students are only interested in love so that will be hard. But there's this one girl. Her name is y/n. She will help you at your first day, she is the smartest and kindest of the class. Don't let the other girls change her." Mrs Smith was always my favourite teacher because she helped me through my hard time in my class. I looked up and met his eyes again. He had this sympathetic look in his eyes and gave me a reassuring smile. 'Are the other girls mean to you?' He slowly touched my hand, I didn't know what it was but it kinda felt like an electricity shock in my body. I looked up and just nodded. Every time I talk about it, I start to cry. Tears were stinging in my eyes and I saw his eyes turning sad. 'Everything will be okay, y/n. But what do they do?' I don't know what to say to him. Why am I even so close to him? Why does he make me feel loved and appreciated? I closed my eyes and just hoped for release and it came. The old bell rang. I turned around but before I could walk to my seat Mr Mendes stopped me. ' I will make sure that they don't behave mean towards you.'  His beautiful smile made me calm and safe. Can I fall for him? Should I fall for him? 'Thank you Mr Mendes.