Part 90

(Y/n's POV)

We're graduated and now on vacation in Europe. These three years with Shawn were amazing even though we had some downs. There were times that I wanted to leave back to L.A. or that I thought that being with him was a bad idea but then he could always change my mind with one simple I love you.

Traveling to Europe is going to be special for us, I think. Our first, real vacation. We just flew to Los Angeles or to New York for a week but we've never been away for weeks, so that will be amazing.

There are many places that I want to visit. London, Barcelona, Paris and Rome. But there's one place that stole my heart when I was little, Dublin.
Ireland is my dream destination, I don't know why but whenever I think of Ireland I think of those little men in a green suit and a jar of gold money.

There are a few things that I know about our trip. First, our first stop will be in London. Second, we will be in Europe for some weeks I don't know how many. And third, we will end it with something special but I don't know what that special thing is. Just like I don't know which places we are going to visit. He wanted to surprise and organized everything by himself.

I'm not complaining though, it is cute to see him being busy with surprising me. Our plane is going to land soon, so I probably have to wake him up. A groan left his lips when his eyes fluttered open but soon faded away. 'Are you going to land?,' he asked while rubbing his eyes and yawning.

I nodded and let my fingers brush through his brown curls. 'I love you, Shawn,' I whispered softly, making him look right into my eyes. 'I love you too, baby,' he answered back while playing with some fallen strands of hair. "Attention please, put your seatbelts on." A loud voice spoke through the intercom with a strong British accent.

We putted it on. 'Hey babe which place are we going to visit next?' I asked while looking at him. 'Hmm, we are going to, aaah nice try I won't say anything.' Shit, I didn't fool into my question. God Damnit. 'All I can say is that we're going to stay here for a week,' I nodded and just waited until the plane lands. 'Babee, don't be mad at me,' he whispered softly in my ear sending shivers down my body.

A smile played on my lips, cheating my mood. 'Ha, you're not mad at me,' he mumbled against my cheek slowly leaving kisses down to my neck. The plane landed and everyone started to get up. 'I love you,' he said while pecking my lips.

We walked off and quickly went to a free taxi. It's evening so we won't do much today. The taxi stopped right in front of this fancy hotel. 'No way, Shawn,' I said while grabbing my suitcase. 'Oh yeah, babe,' he mocked me. We walked in and everything was just like a fairytale. I just stood there in the lobby, taking every single detail up. Gold, lights and beauty.

I saw Shawn walking to me, waving with a gorgeous keycard. 'Come honey, let's go to our room.' He spoke while taking my hand. Our room was on the 7th floor. The elevator just stopped right in front of our door. 'Welcome to our one week home,' I walked inside but then got grasped into Shawn's muscular arms. He laid me down on the bed and then rolled next to me.

'I am still tired so goodnight,' he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me until he fell asleep. I got out of his grip and walked around. It is perfect.

A loud groan made me walk into the bedroom again, where I saw grumpy Shawn. 'Sleeeep with meee,' he pouted causing me to give in and lay beside him.

Slowly falling asleep in this breathtaking room.