Part 72

(Y/n's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes just to see Shawn laying next to me. I woke up because L.A. is so hot. I removed the blanket and took off my dress from previous night.

Just with the thought of yesterday, my heart started to beat faster. It was just so amazing, no matter what he will do I just fall more in love with him. It's like loving him hasn't got any end point.

A small groan left his lips when I turned around just to see that he's awake. 'Why are you up?' He sat straight up and wanted to go out bed but I pushed him back in.

'I just wanted to take my dress off.' A little smirk grew on his face but soon faded away because I hit him with a pillow. 'Oh you wanna play it this way.' He took another pillow and wanted to hit me but missed.

I ran out, laughing really loud. I heard his footsteps on the stairs and ran to the kitchen. 'Oh I am going to find you and I will continue this pillow fight.' He spoke to me while not knowing where I was.

I hid behind the couch and waited until he came. He slowly walked over to me and this was my opportunity. I jumped in front of him and slammed the pillow against him. 'In your face, Mendes!'

I yelled playfully. But soon after that he pushed me on the couch, repeatedly hitting me with his pillow causing me to laugh loudly. He suddenly leaned in and pressed his lips onto mine.

'I love you.' He mouthed and got back up. He pulled me over his shoulder and went back upstairs. 'What are we going to do?' I asked while being over his shoulder. 'Well I am going to sleep because I slept for two hours and you are going to lay next to me.'

He putted me back on my feet but before he could walk further I stopped him. 'And why did you sleep for two hours?' A little chuckle left his lips. 'Because you are so gorgeous and I couldn't keep my eyes off you.'

We jumped in bed and crawled under the blankets. Shawn closed his eyes and laid his head on my shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep. Now I understand what he's talking about.

I carefully placed my hand behind his head and played the little curls at the back of his head. He looks so peacefully when he sleeps. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and took a picture of him.

'Ugh I told you to sleep not to take pictures of me. Let me guess I look terrible.' He groaned while his eyes were stil closed. 'You look adorable and very very handsome.'

Another groan left his mouth. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled him on top of me still with his eyes closed. He cuddled up in my arms and slowly drifted off to sleep, real now.

Little snores left his lips and all I could do was stare. Damn he's really gorgeous. I am lucky. I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed the skin beneath it.

After Daniel left, I searched desperately for someone but all I had to do was wait. Because my someone just came to me. I leaned in and placed a sweet little kiss on his forehead before getting out of bed without waking him up.

I quickly went downstairs and started to make some breakfast. I'm kinda sorry that I left Shawn all alone in bed, but no one can stop me if I'm hungry. Sorry, not sorry.

Two hours later, I was still busy because I suddenly started to make muffins and a cake. Just when I was about to make pancakes and loud groan came from the stairs.

'Why are you here and not next to me in bed?' I turned around and saw grumpy Shawn standing there. But before I could say anything he rushed over to the plate with muffins and took three. THREE MUFFINS!

'You made muffins. Okay now I forgive you.' He walked to me and pecked my lips and took a seat at the table where he ate his muffins while I finally started to make the pancakes.