Part 74

(Y/n's POV)

TWO DAYS LATER

I got out of my car and walked to the porch of my house. I'm going to say goodbye to my parents because you know I leave in two days and I just want to hug them before I go. Shawn stayed at his place, because I wanted to alone with my parents.

It's gonna be weird though, not living with them anymore, but especially not living in the same country.
I knocked because dumbass me forget her key. My mom opened the door and flew into my arms. 'Aww little girl, I am going to miss you so much.'

I wrapped my arms tightly around her and captured this moment. She finally let go of me and walked to the kitchen where my dad, aka the person who really loves Shawn, is making our lunch. I took a seat at my spot and watched him make my favourite lunch.

It's kinda British breakfast but then as lunch. He turned around and jumped because of me. 'Gosh, girl. You almost gave me a heart attack. But is Shawn with you?' I shook my head and started to laugh, 'seriously dad? You love Shawn way more than you love me.'

Mom walked in the room and agreed with me. 'That is not true darling, I love you very very much. Shawn is just amazing, but no one can be more amazing than my daughter, because she has some of my DNA.'

I looked at mom and saw her rolling with her eyes. 'Darling, your dad is the whole time talking about Shawn. He's like "oh Shawn is the best boyfriend that y/n can have" or "Shawn is literally the perfect Canadian gentleman of his age" and it makes me crazy.'

I am very happy that he likes Shawn, because I was so scared that he would be mad. But no, he's in love. 'Dad, maybe you can go to Toronto instead of me then can I stay here with mom.' I laughed at him, which made him smile. He shook his head and got back to his workplace, the kitchen.

Meanwhile my mom investigated me if I had everything set up for our apartment in Toronto. I showed her the view and how we wanted to change some things because you know we want to start a new life with new things. She promised that she will try to visit us soon because Shawn's family invited us, well them for dinner whenever they are in town.

Lunch was ready so we took a seat at the dining table and started eating. Lunch time with my parents is okay, we talk about random stuff and discuss weird things. I suddenly felt my phone buzzing so I got from table and took my phone. Shawn was calling, I accepted it.

'Heey babbbyyy.' 'Heey, why are you calling?' 'I miss you when are you coming back?' 'Unbelievable Mendes. I don't know when. But hey I miss you too.' 'So does your dad miss me?' 'Wait I'm gonna ask him.'

I walked back to the table and saw my dad mouthing "shawn" at me, I nodded. 'Dad, do you miss Shawn?' He started to nod very fast and that's when my mom bursted out of laughter.

'Shawn, he misses you. But I have to go now.' 'Okaay, I love you babe.' 'I love you too.' He hung up and I took a seat. The rest of our lunch time was about
the things I have to visit in Toronto.

Around 4 pm, I went away. I got back in my car and drove back to Shawn's place.