Part 41

(Shawn's POV)

I got to my work aka school and walked to my classroom. The first two periods, I have to sit and watch the students because they have to make a big test. So yeah, I probably will be busy with my phone. The fifth period, after lunch I have y/n, so I get to see her pretty fave again. I haven't seen her today, so probably she was late or I missed her. The day went actually fast, so I almost got to see her. I also saw Eline, the girl who threatens to tell everyone that y/n and I are dating. I don't have her in any of my classes so that's good. No matter what I do, I will always don't like her. Lunch went pretty fast and before I know I had to work again. The students walked in but still no y/n. Everyone took a seat and I checked quickly if y/n was in the hallway. But no.

'Is there anyone absent?'

'Yeah, y/n.'

Oh. She's not here. I nodded. It's weird though, to have this class without y/n. But yeah, maybe she's just tired. I told them to read page 254 and memorize it so they can tell me the definition of noetic science. I don't give science. I'm more the perso who's interested in history and English. I quickly sent y/n a text.

"Hi giving lesson to your class. Where are you?"

Ten minutes later I got a text back.

"Sorry, i'm in the hospital."

Wait. What. Hospital? Maybe I can go to her? The rest of the lesson was actually about not that had to do with our lesson, so it was okay. They talked about love, sex and all the other stuff. The lesson ended I went to the office of the secretary.

'Shawn, can I help you?'

'Uhm. I have to go, my girlfriend is in the hospital.'

'What's wrong with her?'

'I don't know, she's just there.'

'Okay, I will say it.'

I went to my car and started it. I hope that she's okay. I drove the hospital and walked in. Before I reached the counter, her dad came over to me.

'Aah, Shawn. She lays in room 463, but she probably sleeping. She has a sunstroke, a really bad one so she have to puke a lot and has a bad fever.'

'What happened? Can I do something? Is she going to be okay?'

He chuckled softly and laid his hand on my shoulder.

'She laid too long in the sun and yes she's going to be better but she has to stay home for about two weeks.'

He had to go and I went to her room. I opened it and saw her sleeping with a mask on her face. I took a seat in the chair next to her bed and held her hand.

'You probably don't hear this, but you mean so much to me and what you have now is very dangerous, so please fight.'

Her eyes fluttered open and a smile appeared.

'Hi baby.'

I couldn't hear her so good, so I took her mask off and placed a big kiss on her lips.

'Hi.'

Her hand tightly took mine and intertwined our fingers.

'Why aren't you at work?'

'Because my gorgeous girlfriend is laying in the hospital so I decided to come.'

She chuckled but soon stopped. She was getting reddish and I quickly putted the mask on. Someone knocked on the door and her mom walked in.

'Shawn? Can I speak to you?'

I got up and walked with her mom to the waiting room.

'So y/n has to stay home for two weeks and so I'm wondering if she could stay with you, because we can't take off.'

'Yeah. Ofcourse!'

She thanked me and quickly had to go. I went back to y/n and she was back sleeping. She's looking very bad, but still gorgeous.

My princess, my sick gorgeous princess.