Part 57

(Shawn's POV)

Soft kisses were placed on my lips and on my neck. Her hands were all over my body, my chest, my legs. I felt the fresh air on my body and coldness hit my legs. She hovered above me and started to kiss my neck again. 'Baby, please wake up.'

A smile grew on my face and she kept kissing me. 'I know that you're awake.' She pouted. She slowly placed kisses on my chest and went down. I felt her smirking against my body. She got off me and walked to another room.

Minutes later, she came back. 'Mmm Shawn. The last muffin is so delicious.' My eyes shot open and y/n started laughing. There was no muffin. Not one. She got back in bed and just laid next to me laughing her ass off. 'So that's how I should wake you up.' She chuckled.

I took her in my arms and pulled her closed to me. 'Well you can always wake me up. Just like that.' She looked up at me and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. 'I want another one.' I whispered against her lips but she pulled back. 'Sorry, you had the chance to kiss me a lot but you were sleeping.' She tried to get off me but I was quicker.

I grasped her in my arms and locked her between them. Her face was in the crook of my neck and I felt her breath against it. I let my hands rest on her ass and squeeze it. 'Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.' She said against my neck.

A laugh escaped my lips and y/n lifted her head up. 'What do you want?' A smile grew on my face and I started to lean in. She slowly leaned back and started to laugh. 'Really a kiss?' I nodded and leaned back in. She left our bed and ran all the way to the livingroom.

I chased her down and lifted her up. 'Let me gooooo!' She yelled through the apartment. 'Only if you give me a big, meaningful kiss.' I placed her back on her feet and waited until she gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms back around her and then she started to lean in.

'Finally.' I whispered when her lips were on mine. Every damn kiss is just perfect, even the smallest ones.
No one pulled away for a long time. We just stood there kissing in my living room half naked. A familiar feeling took over my body and without noticing a smile grew on my face.

Loving her is the best decision I have ever made. She stole my heart and kept it safe. She is mine and I will do everything to make her happy. Why do I want to? Well, because she's the one. When I was 18, I asked my dad how he knew that my mom was the one.

And he answered me, 'son, if you ever kiss a girl and a smile grows on your mouth without noticing and then you should marry her because that's very special.'