Part 61

(Y/n's POV)

The lesson started and Shawn walked in. He immediately searched for me and he found me. The closest chair to the window. I'm still not completely recovered from our conversation.

He can't quit his job and I will do whatever it takes to keep it that way. He told us to read some pages in our book, so I started immediately. We're reading a roman about a couple who can't be together.

I putted all of my emotions in my reading. My phone suddenly started to buzz and I quickly took a look. "Please don't be sad. I love you." I looked up at him and saw that he was busy typing something else.

"I fucking love you, nothing can change that." I putted my phone away and read further. Nobody texted again. No one looked at each other. The door went suddenly open and the principal walked in.

My heart stopped beating and everything around me spun around. No, you have to do this. Don't be a coward. Just do it.

'Y/n, can you please come with me?' I got up and followed him. Shawn's eyes were locked on my body and when I walked out of the room and enormous weight felt from my shoulders.

I'm going to do it. We walked to his office and there she was, Eline. A smirk was on her face while I walked in and I just smile. 'You know why you're here. You know that this is wrong. So why?'

I took a seat next to her and looked at the ground. 'Our heart chooses the person and we can't change that.' We talked for awhile until Shawn walked in. He took a seat next to me and held my hand.

'There are two options now, one Shawn quits his job or two y/n moves to another school.' I looked at Shawn and saw that he was about o speak. 'There's a third option.' Everyone looked at me and I heard Shawn whispering, 'don't do it, please.'

The principal looked at me and waited until I told them the third option. 'We can break up.' Everyone nodded except Shawn. I got up and walked away. But I was followed by Shawn.

We walked to my car but he blocked my way. 'You're not doing this, y/n. Please.' I saw the tears streaming down his face and all I could do was wipe them away. 'Don't cry, you don't what it's like to be me. I have to do this.'

He shook his head and smashed his lips onto mine. 'Please.' He whispered to my lips. I kissed him back. We pulled back and just stayed there in each other's arms. 'I'm so sorry, Shawn.'

He pulled back and I got in my car and drove to my house. I ran to my room and started crying. My mom walked in and asked things about me but every time she mentioned Shawn, I started to cry even harder.

What if I made the wrong decision? What if Shawn is right? I fell asleep while crying and woke up at 2 am with Shawn beside me. He was awake, looking at me. 'Hi babe.' He chocked out.

I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. I fell asleep again and finally slept in peace. He wasn't here, it was just a dream. By the time I woke up, my mom sat down on my bed.

Stroking my hair out of my face. 'What's wrong, honey?' I pulled myself up and hugged her. 'It's over, it's better this way.' My dad stood by the door. 'Wait. What. Over?' He also took a seat on my bed and listened to what I had to say.

'It's better this way, because he can still be a teacher. That girl snitched us.' They nodded and got up. 'Do you wanna go to school today?' I nodded and made myself ready.

I putted some concealer on so you can't see that I cried a lot. I wore a ripped jeans with a nice white bralette and my favourite shoes. I walked downstairs and saw my mom at the door.

'I'm going to bring to school, I have free.' I nodded and quickly ran to the kitchen for an apple.