Part 21

(Shawn's POV)

~next morning~

The rain was pouring down against my window. It's gonna be a sad day. I will see her but only as my student. I got out of bed and took a shower. Why do I even fell in love with my student? The hot water streams all over my body and every muscle is relaxing. After a while I got out. How can I pretend to not love her? Maybe I don't have her in my classes today. I checked my schedule and saw that I have her three times today.

Shit. The first hour, third hour and last hour. This is definitely gonna be hard. I putted my favourite black jeans on with a nice shirt. I walked downstairs and made some breakfast. Just a bowl with cereals and milk. I ate it quickly and then got to my car. Maybe I can pick her up? Should I take the risk? Yeah. I drove to her house and saw she was eating her breakfast through her window. I walked to her door and knocked. She opened the door.

'Hi.'

She putted a strand of hair behind her ear and blushed.

'Hi. Can I come in?'

She nodded and let me in. She was still in her PJS. A short and a little t-shirt. I walked with her to her kitchen and wrapped my arms around her.

'I missed you.'

I whispered in her ear.

'I missed you too.'

She turned around and pressed her soft lips on mine.

'Mmmh.'

Her soft groan makes me want more. I closed the gap between our lips and pulled her closer to me. My arms around her waist and her arms around my neck. I pulled back and laid my forehead on hers.

'Can I bring you to school?'

She nodded and pressed a small kiss on my lips.

'I am going to change, so stay here.'

She walked away and I took a seat in her couch. After ten minutes she came back in a ripped jeans with a black bralette where you can see a little bit through. She took her bag and we walked to my car.

'How did you sleep?'

'Uhm. Lonely, it was weird though. Not having you by my side.'

She can be so cute. I took her hand and intertwined our fingers.

'You can sleep next to me tonight.'

'Maybe.'

I drove to the parking lot for the students.

'See you soon.'

I pulled her back in her chair and kissed her.

'See you in 10 minutes.'

She got out and walked to the door. I drove to the parking lot for the teachers and breathed out. I didn't know that I was holding my breath. This is definitely gonna be hard.