Part 1

Getting up and going to school every day is exhausting. Seeing those pretty blond girls shaking their fake ass to those typical basketball players who think that every girl wants to fuck them. They tried it to me, but me being a smart ass ignored them. I seriously hate school because those popular girls always find a way to make fun of me or just embarrass me in front of my class. I don't know why they do it or even think about doing that.

It's now 7:02 am and I decided to wake up. Well, I actually didn't decide it, my mom wouldn't stop screaming that I have to wake up. 'YEAH MOM I AWAKE!' I walked to my bathroom and got in the shower. Is today going to be good or bad? Did the principal already search for someone to replace Mrs. Smith? After ten minutes, I got out and made myself ready for school. The outfit of today is black ripped jeans with a maroon crop top and some black vans. I walked downstairs and ate breakfast. 'So y/n? Do you have any tests today?'

'No, but I think that my math teacher will give an unexpected test. He always does that.' 'Mr. Cruz, right?' 'Yeah.' My parents are always interested in my school life because they are obsessed with good grades. I said goodbye to them and got in my matte black Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I always wanted this car. It was and is still my dream car, I got it for my eighteenth birthday. Two months ago. I plugged my phone in and played my favourite songs on my way to school. When I arrived there, I saw all the girls standing in front of Madison's car. Madison is the most popular and fakest girl on this planet. I walked by and suddenly I heard my name.

'Y/n! BRUNETTE COME HERE!' Oh, the devil called me. I walked back and listened to what she had to say. 'Attention ladies and y/n. The principal replaced Mrs. Smith with a hot ass teacher, so I say back off he's mine.' Oh, there she goes again. Whenever there is a new boy who is hella hot, she acts like the boss and tells us not to make a move. I walked to my locker and just waited until I could go to my first lesson. My first lesson was with Mrs. Smith, but I guess that it's now with the 'hot' teacher