Part 88

(Shawn's POV)

Her hands played with my little curls and soft kisses were placed on my forehead. I didn't want to wake up because every time I'm scared that I can lose her but when I'm asleep, I can hold her close to me and never let her go.

I kept my eyes closed and waited until she realized that I was faking my sleep. 'I know you're awake, babe,' she whispered closely while moving her hands down onto my stomach. I know what she's going to do and I don't like it.

Her hands were now under my shirt and then she started. She jumped on top of me and started tickling. My eyes shot open and a smirk grew on her face. 'Finally.' She mumbled against my cheek while tickling me.

Loud laughs left my lips whenever she tickled my torso making her smile really big. I finally the strength to turn her over so she was under me. 'Don't Shawn, please.'

I shook my head and placed a few wet kisses on her cheek. 'Why? You did it too me?' I whispered in her ear slowly biting her earlobe. 'I did it because I missed you and wanted to hug you.'

She pouted while pecking my lips and wrapping her arms around my torso. 'Gosh, you're adorable,' she laid her head on my chest and gently pressed some sweet, lovely kisses.

Yesterday was amazing but there's one thing that I have to do to make sure she will stay with me forever. I have to remove every little thing that can make me lose her. No more going out and drinking too much, no more cheating especially that.

We just laid in bed and talked about our future, together. I'm really excited for that because I never imagined having such an amazing girlfriend who wants to share her life with me.

She makes me feel alive again and honestly I wanna make her pregnant now and start a family now. I'm really inpatient for that because we both know what we want, how we want. Later that day, we went to my parents and kinda hang out with them.

They were so happy to see y/n again, especially Aaliyah because she was mad at me. When I told her what happened between us and she got pissed. Y/n is the only girlfriend she ever loved, the others were mean to her or some of them made me grew apart from my family.

But y/n, she's just perfect. She's kind towards them and she treats Aaliyah like they are sisters. Every time I look at my mom, I see her looking at y/n with a big smile. She knows that y/n is the one, she just knows it.

The day slowly ended and we're all gathered around the fireplace. She laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms tighter around me while I threw a blanket over us. This is what I live for.

Some girls will say that she's not enough for me but honestly she's too much. All the love she gives me is more than I can give her but this what our relationship is and I don't want more.

I'm her strength and she's my strength. That's what makes us strong together and no one will break us apart again. No one.