Part 15

(Shawn's POV)

I said it. I can't believe i did it. But what she said, I just couldn't believe.

'I like you too.'

My mind stopped and my heart started to beat harder. She likes me. Me? I took her hand again and just smiled. She looked me in the eyes.

'Why do you like me, Shawn? I'm nothing.'

How can she say that?

'Don't say that you're nothing. You're everything. You're smart, funny, gorgeous and very sweet.'

'Me gorgeous? Hah. A potato you mean.'

'Yes. You are gorgeous. A gorgeous potato then.'

She looked away but I could see her cheeks getting red. AWW! She's blushing.

'But why do you like me?'

I turned her head around so she was looking at me.

'I like you because you are not like the others. You don't care if I'm your student. You're not interested because of my body. You're you and that's what I like about you.'

I only looked her in the eyes. I couldn't say anything. I'm bewitched with her power. Love. I laid my hand on her cheek and just cupped it. She gently laid her head against my hand. When I'm with her, I just forget everything. My job, my family, my friends. All I can remember is her. I slowly leaned in. I don't know why I'm doing this.

I'm going to kiss her. I closed my eyes until I felt her lips on mine. Her soft, pink lips. When I opened my eyes I saw that hers were closed. She wants to kiss me. I closed them again and let the electricity from our kiss fill me. All I could feel was her lips, fireworks and love.

What the hell is she doing to me? I deepened the kiss and pulled her closer to me. Why am I still kissing her? She's my freaking student. Thoughts were building up in my head but my heart took my body over. I felt her small hands in my hair. Making me groan. I gently pulled her lip between my teeth. A small moan was escaping her mouth. Our first kiss turned out to a small make out session. She pulled away for air and rested her head against mine.

'Woow.'

Her hands were still in my hair and my one arm was around her waist.

'Yeah.' 

I still don't believe that I just kissed her.

'Shawn. We shouldn't do this. It's wrong.'

'I honestly don't care. You only have three more months to go.'

'Can't you wait three months?' No, I can't. I won't.

'No. I've waited my whole life for someone like you. So no. I won't wait.'

She pressed a small kiss on my lips.

'Good. I also can't wait.'

Oh gosh. She's too cute. I stood up and pulled her towards me.

'Come here.'

I wrapped my arms around her tiny body and just kissed her again. And again. She laid her head on my chest and we enjoyed the sound of the waterfall.