Crazy does not= Genius prt2

Start from the beginning

"Did daddy teach you that?" I laughed.

He nodded, "nasty"

"Well, if you eat it I'll give you a piece of candy? How doe's that sound?" I smiled.

"Make that two" he grinned.

"I wonder what Oli has been teaching you" I smiled, running my hand through his hair.

I grabbed another bag to fill it up with green apples.

I turned around and heard Mikey speak.

"Oh how's it going doll?" He smirked, folding his arms.

"B-b-brendon, what're you doing here? Get away from my child"

"Oh" he grinned, "who might you be?"

"My name is Mikey" he smiled, looking up at him.

"You should be in jail!"

"Im out. Why so surprised to see me? Don't you love me?" He smirked, hovering over me.

"No, b-back away or I'm calling the cops!"

"Mom don't call the Cops"

"Listen to your kid"

"His name is Mikey you prick. Leave me alone"

"P-prick?" Mikey repeated, laughing.

"Mikey don't say that's a bad word"

"Im telling papa. He said he'll punish you and you always scream in your room"

My eyes widened, feeling heated rush to my cheeks.

"So, who's you dad kid?"

"Papa?"

"None of your business" I backed away and moved the cart far away from him.

~•~•~

"Did anything happen? You've been quiet since you arrived from the Store"

"I've, I, I don't think So" I lied, closing my eyes.

He wrapped his arm around me, kissing my shoulder.

"Mikey told me about you being a bad girl. Is it true?"

"Oh" I smiled, rolling my eyes.

I turned to face him, kissing his lips. He kissed back but was soon interrupted by Mikey.

"Papa, mom said prick?"

"Oh, I'll take care of it. Head along to your room and watch sponge Bob, Yeah?"

He nodded and ran to his room.

He hovered over me, "do you need to he punished?"

I bit my lip, running my hands over my face.

"For what? Daddy?" I smirked.

"For using bad words in front of our son and forgetting to bring my crackers" He laughed, moving my hair out of my face.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"you'll have to wait and see" he whispered, getting up to lock the door.

I sat up, removing all my clothes except my underwear and bra.

"Always having me do that work huh?" He teased, already being naked.

"Fine, I'll treat you tonight"

His length raised itself higher like a sword.

he ran and jumped on the bed. He laid down and put his hands behind his head.

"Show me what you got, doll"

I stopped moving, the word doll rang through my head.

"How about another term?" I smiled slightly, proceeding to move around the bed.

"Love?"

I nodded, trying to forget the time Brendon and I had sex. He always used the term doll.

~•~•~•~

"Mikey, dad has to work today so he won't be back until later okay? Grandma is going to take care of you"

He nodded, frowning.

"Good boy" I kissed his head and knocked on the door.

My mom answered and hugged me. I waved them good bye and left to my job.

once I've made it to the small cafe I worked at as a waitress I immediately grabbed my apron that had my name on it and served orders.

I wish I worked at a business as a secretary but god knows how I'd do it.

"Y/n, take out the trash won't ya? Breaks in 5 minutes anyways" Jerry yelled.

I mocked him as I carried the big bag. I set it down and opened the back door.

I lifted the opening of the dumpster and huffed.

"This shit stinks" I gripped on the bag and tried to lift it up.

"Need help?" But before I could turn to face them they punched me in the face and let my vision blur and at last go pitch black.

~•~•~•

Who did it? 🤔