47 The Man in Black

Start from the beginning

Slowly her body was dripping from my hands and then she was standing on the ground. She gave me quick and smaller kisses at first. Then I couldn't stand her teasing anymore and let my right hand go into her hair. Her lips pressed against mine and I gave her a long kiss which was meant to tell her how much I adore her, how much love and caring I feel for her. When our kiss stop she smiled happily and I smirked to her. Then I had to catch her from her waist since she lost balance. "Oops!" She giggled again nervously.

"Am I that good?" I pet her cheek and watch her in the eyes. Her cheeks are glowing, "Almost too good to be true." She laughed and messed my hair. "Hey! Just believe in me! I am the reality here!" I run after her and run, she shrugs her shoulders and smiles. We went to our bedroom to have a good night sleep before tomorrow when we really have to travel around the world and bring winter. And fun.

POV Emma

I heard a squeaking sound which startled me. I sit on my bed and watch to window that is open. "Jackie! Are you in my room! I tell mum!" No answer. "Teddy? Do you know what happened?" I stare at my teddy bear which stays silent. I stood up and close the window.

I turned around and saw someone. "Hi!" I greeted the man, he was grinning and played with his fingers. "So I meet you at last, daughter of the Guardians." His voice sounded funny and I started to giggle. "You're funny mister!"

"Soon you will forget the fun. Little missy!" He laughed deeply and hard. "Why are you dressed in black?" He started to sound like he was choking, "W-what?" I sighed, "That is no color! White has all colors, yellow is a color but black isn't!"

"Fear me!" He lifted his hands in the air and I saw black dust collecting towards him. "How nice of you mister to clean my room!" I smiled to him. His hands fell to his sides and his long clothing moved in the rhythm of his steps. "You don't know who you're talking to but soon you will!" That piece of cloth was really long.

"Why do you wear a black woman's dress?" I kindly asked from the man. "THIS IS NO DRESS!" His voice echoed in my room as he yelled. I covered my ears with my hands and glanced at him. He was breathing rapidly and his mouth was twitching. He seemed mad. I saw Jackie now standing at my door! He seemed confused and I waved to him. When I was about to call him to meet this cool man he made a sign to "shh" with his front finger in front of his mouth. Then he closed the door.

"Welcome to your nightmare!" The man laughed to me which made me look at him again. Something pushed me from back and as I watched over my shoulder I saw a black figure. It was a horse. "AWW! Cute horse! Is it your's!" His mouth formed "O" and he watched me with his round eyes. "You think that is cute?"

I nodded in excitement as I petted the horse. "Yes! I like animals! Even though that this one is dust," I smiled. "It is sand..." He said quietly. "Cool! Like Sandy's sand?" He nodded and furrowed his eyebrows. He paced around me with his hands crossed over his stomach.

"You seriously think those are cool?" He nodded towards the horse. "Yes!" I squealed and run to him giving him a hug. "Is the horse yours?" I watched the man as he nodded again and tried to push me aside.

"You should fear me," he almost whispered. "I can't fear people that are cool! Let's be friends!" He shakes his head. "Nope, never happening," he pushes me to ground and turns away. Then he turns around and is grinning, "Oh, you want to be my friend? I can arrange that if you will do as I say."

He seemed frightened when the door blasted open. I turned around to watch at the doorway. "Mum! Dad! Jackie! I have a new friend!" I yelled cheerfully. Then I noticed how angry my parents were and when I watched at the man he was backing up.

POV Jack

"Get away from her!" I yelled as I aimed a shot of ice at Pitch. Sharp ice spikes closed him but then Emma jumped in front of them. "No! He is nice! What are you doing!" She yelled and warmed the air around her so the ice would melt.