A Tragic Trio Christmas

"We're dead."

"No you are dead."

"It was your idea!"

"Yeah, but you're the one who fucked everything up!"

"No no no! I need you to take the fall for this one, if she doesn't like the gift on top of this I will be killed- and I've already died once!"

"No way! I took the fall last time and you never held up your side of the deal!"

"Please Luke! I need-"

"What did you do to my kitchen?" Asked a deathly calm voice.

Luke and Ethan turned slowly to see as Bianca di Angelo set down a CVS bag onto the floor, "I leave to go to in search of the finishing touch to my Christmas dinner, and I come back to see what? Two idiots have dropped my turkey in the sink full of dirty dishes! My mashed potatoes are on the wall! And my vegetables have turned to ash!"

Luke gave a nervous laugh, "Merry Christmas?"

"We are so sorry Bianca," Ethan apologized. "We just wanted to taste the mashed potatoes, but then I bumped into the turkey which sent them flying into the wall. And the turkey, Luke tried to catch it but it was hot so he dropped it, and it landed in the sink. And I went to grab a dish towel and accidentally knocked over the veggies on the stove, and hit the button for the fire..."

Bianca gave him an unimpressed look, "Are you trying to make me feel better?"

"Alright I texted Zoë," Luke announced. "We are going to meet at the Chinese place around the block."

~~~~

"Secret Santa time!" Ethan cheered hours later when they were back in the apartment hanging out. "Bianca open yours first."

Bianca took the present and opened it with a small smile, "The new pans I wanted."

Ethan nodded, "I hope that in addition to Luke making dishes for the next two weeks, we can make up for this."

"I did not agree to that," Luke responded.

"Do you wanna ruin her Christmas Luke?"

"I want to move on to my gift."

"I got yours," Bianca told him, handing it over.

Luke smiled and opened it eagerly and his mouth dropped open in awe, "A Stygian Iron knife," he marveled. He tested his grip and turned it over a few times in his hands before grabbing the girl in a tight hug. "Thank you so much, I do not deserve this. I will do dishes for the next three weeks you are an amazing person."

Bianca chucked and returned the hug, "I'm gonna hold you to that."

As the Huh ended Zoë picked up the present she had bought. "Here you go," she told Ethan passing him a wrapped box.

Ethan took it opened it to find an array of eye patches in various colors, he looked up to Zoë in surprised, "Thank you."

"Now you will always have an eyepatch to match when you need to dress up."

Ethan grimaced, "Luke put bleach in the laundry, and he later put that red sock. It's not my fault it was pink."

Zoë shook her head, "Either way you're covered now... Also just wash them by hand. And Luke learn to do laundry properly."

"Will do," Luke laughed handing Zoë a gift bag with tissue paper on top, "Merry Christmas."

Zoë opened the bag and smiled slightly as she pulled out a Wonder Woman DVD, and an array of Wonder Woman comic books. "Thanks Luke."

"Movie time!" Bianca said taking the remote and turning on the TV. "Which Christmas movie should we watch?"

"It's A Wonderful Life."

"A Christmas Story."

"Elf- no no Die Hard!"

Each looked to Luke in surprise for his decision, "It counts."

Since no one argued, the movie was played and the four revived friends made themselves comfortable to spend the rest of their holiday.

~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!