Hermes Framed

I can't believe I started this book just over a year ago. Anyway...

A year and a day after Hermes Fools comes...

Hermes Framed 

Travis and Connor Stoll were out taking notes when they got jumped.

It was something they did yearly. Take notes that is. Not get jumped.

Every April 2nd also known as the day after Hermes Fools they would take their Book of Pranks out and walk around camp writing down what they thought was worthy. What pranks had gone well the day before and which hadn't. This information would be saved for a later date.

"Looks like the hidden alarm clocks worked great in the Hypnos cabin," Travis noted.

Connor nodded. "Next year lets throw in some air horns."

"Smart," Travis said jotting it down.

They were so busy writing they didn't noticed the two armed black haired girls. The girls quickly covered their mouths and dragged the two boys behind the cabin.

The Stolls finally got a look at their captors only to be confused.

"Annabeth? Piper?" Connor blinked.

Travis tilted his head in confusion. "Why is your hair black?"

"You tell me," Annabeth growled.

"Um..." Connor started. "You dyed it?"

Annabeth's eyes narrowed and she lunged forward dagger in hand. Piper restrained her.

"We didn't dye our hair," Piper told them. "You obviously know that. You're responsible!"

"What?" Both boys asked in unison.

"We had a truce!" Annabeth shouted. "Last year we help you turn our boyfriends into aninals! In return you guys wouldn't prank our cabins on April Fools Day anymore!"

"We didn't!" Travis promised.

"We swore on our Book of Pranks!" Connor shouted. "That's basically the River Styx for our cabin! We're being framed!"

Annabeth and Piper's eyes met. The two seemed to have a silent conversation before Piper spoke. "It's almost 9:00 am. You have 12 hours to prove this wasn't your fault. If not..." She trailed off letting her threat hang.

Connor gulped and Travis nodded furiously.

"Scram before I change my mind," Annabeth growled.

The two boys took off running. The sprinted back to their cabin and threw the door open.

"Guys we have an emergency!" Travis shouted gaining everyone's attention.

"We are being accused of a prank we did not commit!" Travis yelled.

They paused waiting for reactions. Their cabin mates only rolled their eyes and went back to what they were doing.

"The prank we are being accused of is against Annabeth Chase and Piper McLean!" Connor added and silence fell over the cabin. Cecil tentatively raised his hand. "Yeah?"

"I thought we had a truce? Cause if not I had some good stuff planned," Cecil said.

"We do have a truce. But someone disobeyed it."

"We only have until 9pm," Travis informed the group. "If we don't figure out who did it by then. Annabeth and Piper will..." He gave an involuntary shiver. "I don't even want to think about it."