Tyson, Ella, Peanut Butter and Chocolate

Tyson and Ella laughed as they did their work.

They duo was hard at work making sandwiches for their friends. They had gone for the day so they had decided to surprise them with nice sandwiches.

Peanut butter and chocolate sandwiches.

Tyson grabbed another loaf a bread ready to open it but his hands were a hit bit big for the job. He smiled sheepishly and handed it to Ella who opened it.

They spread the bread and out and Tyson grabbed the peanut butter and began to plop it on to one slice of bread while Ella did the same with the chocolate.

When Ella turned around Tyson stuffed a glob of peanut butter in his mouth and smiled.

"Tyson!" Ella laughs. "Ella need peanut butter for Tyson and Ella's friends."

"Sorw," Tyson said smiling sheepishly. He swallowed. "Sorry."

Once Tyson went back to putting peanut butter on bread rather than his face, Ella ate bit of chocolate.

Tyson took a step and slipped and the peanut butter in his hand flew off landing on Ella. The harpy shrieked in surprise and then began to giggle.

"Sorry Ella," Tyson say standing.

Ella then took a wad of chocolate and threw some at Tyson.

Tyson wipes chocolate from his face and blinked his large eye a couple time looking back to Ella before a smile spread on his face.

He grabbed a handful of peanut butter and took aim.

~~~~

"Oh. My. Gods."

Demigods walked into the kitchen to get a snack after an exhausting day. They were definitely surprised by what they saw. Chocolate and peanut butter cover the walls.

Slcies of bread are on the floor.

And leaning against the counters are a sleeping cyclops a red headed harpy curled up on his side.

"That is so cute," Hazel smiles.

Piper nods. "I need a camera."

"Their cute," Annabeth admits "But who's cleaning this up?"

Most demigods dart from the room leaving only Percy and Annabeth.

"I have work and he's your brother," Annabeth says pecking him on the cheek before leaving. Percy sighs but he still can't help but smile when he looks back at the couple.

~~~~

Sorry if this crap I had no idea what to do...

Also... I need more ideas and requests!

-Jaz