Hermes Fools

Hermes Fools

April 1st.

The day you would think most demigods enjoy messing with their friends. That iswrong.

Campers barricade themselves in their cabins along with food and weapons in hopes to escape the wrath of the Hermes cabin. They prepare their supplies the day before and stay in their cabins for 24 hours if they are lucky. If.

"I'm bored," Percy complains.

"At least we're still breathing," Jason comments.

"I heard the Stolls were able to get into Bunker 9 and the Hecate cabin in addition the usual Ares and Hephaestus cabin," Nico says.

"We're screwed," Percy decides. "I should've gone to school today- what am I saying? I much rather be hiding out here."

The other two boys roll their eyes. The three had teamed up. Since they were each the only person in their cabin that left them as targets so they gathered supplies in Percy's cabin to hide out.

"Are you sure you can't just bring us to Camp Jupiter?" Jason whines.

"You're one of the people who keep yelling at me not to use my powers," Nico replies.

"What about Mrs. O'Leary?" Percy asks.

The other two stare at him.

"What?"

"You said something smart," Jason gasps.

Percy rolls his eyes.

"Well we can't bring her in here," Nico says looking around. "She'll destroy everything."

Jason nods. "That means.... we'll have to..." he trails of and pales dramatically. "Go outside..."

All three boys stare at the door warily.

"Only to the tree line I think," Percy says. "But we're the sons of the Big Three. We can make it that far can't we...? I'm going. You guys with me?"

Jason and Nico share a look.

"Hands in," Percy demands stretching his hand out. The other two copy his motion. "To the tree line."

"To the tree line," the other two say in unison.

A scream sounds from outside.

"It's still early," Jason says. "We can wait an hour or so. Let them cool off a bit."

"Yeah."

"Good idea."

~~~~

Nico peeks out of Cabin 3. He scans the area. It's quiet. Too quiet.

He ducks back in before before he slowly emerges. Quickly followed by Jason and Percy. Each boy as a sword at the ready and a backpack on. They watch their surrounding areas before they sprint off.

"HEY I GOT PEOPLE!" Shouts a voice.

"STYX!" The boys curse running faster.

"Jason!" Nico shouts.

Jason nods and flies up ready to summon some lighting when something hooks his ankle. He curses and swings his gladius but the sword doesn't cut the rope.

"We got" "a human "kite!" The Stolls shout high giving each other.

"Save yourselves!" Jason shouts.

Percy stops running. "Not gonna leave your bro!" He stomps on the ground causing it tremble. The Stolls stumble dropping the rope connected to Jason.