Kelly Kellogg

Kelly Kellogg

Demeter was tired off the bickering. She left Olympus as mortal and walked until she found a nice diner. She sat down at the bar at he only spot. Next to guy in nice and expensive suit. It was still early so she ordered a coffee and a bowl of cereal.

A few minutes later the waitress set a bowl down in front of her. She was about to take a bite when she frowned.

"I didn't order Shredded Wheat," she says.

"I did," says the man next to her. "I suppose you ordered the Raisin Bran then?"

Demeter nods and smiles as the two switch bowls. They begin to chat while they ate. It was love at first bite.

Twelve Years Later...

A girl runs up the hill a flower in her hand and tears down her face.

Just a bit further. Urges the voice in her head. She normally wouldn't listen to strange voices but she didn't have any better options.

She had been attacked by something before her best friend Daniel appeared having goat legs mind you and dragged her out here. The thing caught up with them and Daniel killed it but he soon disappeared and a small daisy was left in his place.

She had grabbed the flower and kept running. She was literally about to faint of exhaustion.

When she crossed the hill she was met with a black sword to the throat.

And she fainted.

~~~~

Before she could wake fully she could hear voices.

"Who is she?" Asked one voice.

"No idea," answered another.

"I guess the Hermes cabin will get another member...."

"I know we have enough people to take care of already." Says a third.

"It's not like the two of you actually do anything," comments a fourth.

The girl groans.

"Hey she's waking up."

She opens her eyes to find four boys staring at her. Two are basically identical with light brown hair, one is blonde with blue eyes and the third looks like the definition of a goth.

"Uh, hi?" She says confused.

"Sup?" Asks one of the light brown haired boys.

"What's going on?"

"What's your name?" Asks the blonde. "I'm Will. The goth is Nico-"

"Hey! I'm not-" The goth- Nico starts only to be cut off.

"and the other two are Connor and Travis."

She nods mutely as she looks them over. Her eyes find the black sword at Nico's waist.

He follows her gaze. "Yeah sorry about that. I was out hunting for the two idiots...."

"So what's your name?" Will asks again.

"Kelly," she says quietly. "Kelly Kellogg..."

"Kelly... Kellogg..." says one of the identical boys.

(A/N why is it that when I type Kelly it changes to Jelly!?)

"Like the cereal?" Asks the other.

"Yeah. My dad is the CEO," Kelly says.

The two share a look. "Demeter," they say in unison.

"What?" Kelly asked confused she opens her mouth to voice another question when her stomach growls. A blush forms on her face. "Sorry. Got any food? Cereal maybe?"

"Demeter," All four say at once.

"What? Like the greek myths?"

Thunders roars.

"They don't like being called myths," Nico says. "But yeah they're real. I'm a child of Hades. Will is Apollo, those two are Hermes. And we guess your Demeter. Well.... I'm leaving," Nico states turning to leave. "Demeter and Persephone currently hate me. I'm not trying to be turned into a plant again."

Nico leaves without another word.

"I'm a daughter of a goddess...." Kelly says slowly.

"You get used the fact," Will says. "Will one of you go get Katie?"

"I'll do it!" The taller of the two boys volunteers. "I mean- if you need me too..."

"Of course you will Travis," says the shorter one shaking his head.

"I'm Kelly Kellogg daughter of a goddess... Demeter... Why Demeter? Did she like come and say I'm hers cause I've never met her?"

Will opens his mouth but Connor speaks first. "Favorite food?"

"Uh... cereal but I don't know which."

"Do you like plants and or gardening?"

"Love it."

"Have your plants ever grown strangely fast or just the way you want to?"

"I-I guess..."

"There. Demeter."

"Well she hasn't been claimed yet," Will reminds Connor. Connor points above Kelly's head.

"Demeter."

~~~~

Kelly was quickly one of the most popular kids in her cabin.

Her dad (who had known who Demeter was) had sent her a bag of clothes and another bag of cereal boxes.

The Demeter cabin was never happier. And it was all thanks to Kelly Kellogg.

~~~~

Okay if you were wondering how this came to be an idea Barnrat and I were think about who gods pick. Here's what we thought:

Demeter: Farmers or cereal lovers
Ares: military girls
Aphrodite: rich and handsome guys
Athena: smarty pants
Hephaestus: mechanics
Dionysus: party girls
Hermes: travelers or mail carriers
Poseidon: sailors or sea loving girls
Zeus: as long as they're pretty
Hades: ???
Artemis: none
Hera: none
Apollo: Any girl that breathes

Also I made a Ship book for the sole purpose of arguments.

-Jaz