I Thought It Was A Dream (Part 2)

So... I have received many threat- requests since posting the first part of this a while ago.

So... first, this is what happened in the first part in case you forgot:

Annabeth is out late after having fallen asleep during her shift at the library. Percy talks to Annabeth and says he's a vampire. She doesn't believe him and leaves thinking she's asleep. The next day she talks to Jason who mentions seeing a girl with red eyes. Annabeth drags Jason to the spot she met Percy the night before and they meet Percy and Piper who also mentions being a vampire. Before more people show up and Luke does and he and Annabeth stare at each other confused.

Okay, on with the real thing. Which is strangely long....

-Jaz

~~~~

I Thought It Was A Dream (Part 2)

Luke sighs and shakes his head. "Are you two going to eat or not!" He calls annoyed to where he can see Percy and Piper standing talking to some humans.

Nico, Hazel and Calypso head and out and Luke follows behind. He shakes his head looking between Percy and Piper. "What did I tell you two?" Both simply smile.

Luke can't help but groan and then turns to look at the humans. He freezes and his eyes widen. "A-Annabeth?"

"Luke!?"

"You know each other?" Percy asks confused.

"How many vampires do you know!?" Jason shouts.

Annabeth doesn't answer she continues to stare at Luke. "Luke? You-You're..."

Luke gives a bit of a nervous laugh. "Yeah... this scar didn't just appear on my face... So uh... how ya been?"

Annabeth's eyes narrow. "I haven't seen you in years. Suddenly you're here. Say you're a vampire. And that's the first thing you ask!?"

"Uh..."

"I'm gonna kill you Castellan."

"He's a vampire you kinda can't," Percy points out. Piper rolls her eyes.

"Wait..." Jason says as things click. "Luke Castellan? This is the guy you and Thalia always talk about?"

"Thalia?" Luke asks smiling a little. Piper can't help but smile a bit.

"Yeah. She's my sister."

"She's here?"

"Yeah..."

"We'll meet here tomorrow night," Annabeth declares.

~~~~

"Listen Annie. I have things planned out. Tomorrow I only have afternoon classes. I can get like 15 hours of sleep," Thalia explains.

"Don't call me Annie," Annabeth replies. She and Jason lead the way to where they had met the vampires the previous night.

"She was really pretty," Jason mumbles. It's clear he didn't mean to say it out loud but Thalia smirks.

"You're taking me to meet your girlfriend?"

Jason's eyes widen. "What!? No. No. I've only spoken to her once and it was only for a few minutes..."

"Ask her out then."

"It's more complicated than that..."

"No it's not dumb***. Walk up to the girl. Ask her out. Done."

"Yeah ask her out Jason," Annabeth laughs. Jason sends a glare her way.

"You know exactly why."