The Little Merman (Part 1)

Another fairy tale guys!

This one follows neither the original nor the movie. I just put all the characters in the same overall scenario (ooh big word) from both and... well whatever enjoy!

See ya creeps!
(Oh, btw multiple people have said this is rude or offensive. I'm not trying to be, its just something I say a lot. But if it bothers you all that much I'll stop.)

-Jaz

~~~~

The Little Merman (Part 1)

Percy frowned.

He sat in his windowsill staring out at everything. He looked upward where he could see the sun streaming through the water.

He sighed wishing he could see what was up there. Though that wasn't allowed. Merpeople and humans were meant to stay separate. Humans killed his kind or sold them off as prizes even eaten them. So naturally his father, the king, had a vendetta against the humans.

Percy continued to stare as he saw a strange... thing... on top of the water. What was it called again.... a boat! That's it.

Percy watched it confused and it skimmed across the surface. He yearned to follow it. See where it went. He poked his head out the window glancing at everything around. He frowned as he spotted guards outside his window. They would notice if he swam out.

Percy looked away from his window with a sigh. Apparently his father had kept up his promise to update security. Through to Percy it seemed more like a prison than a castle.

Having nothing better to do he decided to go the next best thing.

He opened his room door and swam out into the hall.

"You are to remain in your room Prince Perseus," said a bored voice. Percy turned with a frown as he faced Nico leaning against the door.

"Don't call me that," Percy growled.

Nico rolled his eyes. "If I would have said Percy or Kelp Head you would've ignored me. Either way, stay in your room."

"I'm bored," Percy complains.

Nico shrugged. "I was supposed to visit my sister today. But you needed to run off yesterday. So now I'm here, babysitting you."

"I'm older than you."

"Whatever you say," Nico yawned clearly uninterested. "Just stay here."

"And if I don't?"

Nico groaned. "Can you at least wait until Frank comes back to do whatever stupid thing you plan on doing?"

Percy rolled his eyes. "You're a bad guard you know that?"

"I'm a Prince not guard," Nico reminds him. "I'm just covering for Frank who had to did something. He said he'd be back by now though..."

"Since your covering for Frank you won't be responsible if I leave."

Nico blinks. He gives Percy a wave before he disappears into black ink as octopi do.

Percy rolls his eyes at his cousins antics as he swims for the courtyard. He passes through the courtyard without interest as he heads for his favorite spot in the ocean.

He smiles as he comes upon the wreck. He swims inside and smiles as he looks upon his collection of human items. He goes straight for his favorite. It was dorm thing humans would write with, a nep? No that's wrong. Pen. Pen. Right. Percy picked up his favorite treasure and pulled off the cap marveling how it extended into a large sword.