The "Wonderful" Island of Ogygia

People were commenting about this on The Fatal Flaw. So as I promised:

@Kittys_Stories
@midnightpatronas332
@The_Book_Girl_K
@chanden123033

Here it is! Percy as Calypso!

~~~~

The Wonderful Island of Ogygia

Percy was bored.

Well that wasn't new. Being stuck on an island forever wasn't exactly riveting. The gods truly did hate him.

For gods sake all he had done was fight Ares, and win. But apparently being a lowly demigod and beating the god of war equals becoming an immortal prisoner. Especially when the god of war has a love goddess for a girlfriend. Well he did insult Zeus once, twice or was it three times?

Percy sighed staring at the water. His father barely talked to him anymore. For a while Poseidon would come to Percy in his dreams but now Percy remained in solitude only wondering how much the world had changed during his thousands of years on the wretched island.

The Wonderful Island of Ogygia.

He had even begun to hate its name.

Percy wasn't always alone though. Now and then his father or maybe Hestia would come to visit him. And naturally there was the other part of his sentence.

Girls would appear on the island every now and then. And Percy would fall in love which every single one of them but they all left. And each time he was left heart broken and alone.

It happened every time. For a while Percy thought maybe they would stay. That maybeAphrodite hadn't put much thought into his curse. He was wrong.

All he wanted was human contact. He missed it so much that he fell for a girl who paid barley any attention to him and was more concerned with the fact that she couldn't get a mani pedi while on the island. Even so Percy fell for Drew.

After Drew was Rachel, the girl who had stayed the longest. She had been rich and had fallen from her yacht before making her way there. She was kind and didn't care about leaving that much. But as time wore on questions about her parents surfaced. She grew worried and like the others she had left.

It had been a long time since anyone had come to Ogygia. And Percy was actually beginning to wish that someone would.

~~~~

Annabeth was not having a good day.

She hadn't expected that she would be there when a volcano blew up. And she certainly didn't plan on getting sent flying through the air and crash land in some water.

She opened her eyes with a pained groan finding herself on a bed. She sat up slowly wincing. She had bandages around her torso and a homemade bubble wrap cast. Her arms were bruised and wrapped as well.

Where was she?

Against her body's protest she stood. And once the world stopped spinning she looked around finding herself in a cave of some sort. A fully furnished cave. There was a bed, kitchen and a table- set for one. She noticed her dagger placed on a shelf and she quickly took it. She walked out the kitchen into blinding light.

Outside was a large garden with many types of food. She saw some foot prints following them her dagger at the ready.

She followed them to a small pool of water where a raven haired boy was lying facedown. Did he drown? She wondered immediately. She stood frozen for a moment but the boy never moved. So, Annabeth cursed, quickly dropped her dagger and grabbing the boy pulling him out.