Darkish Tag

I know I promised Reynico next but I was tagged.

This is a darker tag Always_Love_Books_ tagged me in. You have to write a one-shot about friends, social media, and school drama.

Yeah thanks. Don't blame me for this...

So I tag... AnnabethxGranger Underworld_Skylar

~~~~

Bitch.

"Wow. Nicest thing all day..." She mumbled to herself.

She scanned the screen in front of her watching the comments people had left.

Every word she read was another drop of blood coming from her wrist.

She desperately wants to stop reading them but each day a small piece off hope rises in her. Telling her that one person will say something nice or defend her.

That hope is the light of a candle that keeps her going. But each day the candle is snuffed out. Each day it's wax melts and it gets smaller and smaller and smaller. But no one has come to replace the candle.

A tear silently rolls down her face.

She regrets it. She regrets pissing off three people. Because those three had turned everyone against her. It had started with comments and rumors but she didn't care. She didn't care at all. Until she lost her friends to the lies.

She looks back at the screen. And shakily stands. She can't take it anymore. And she made her decision...

Her mom found her fifteen minutes later.

Her mom desperately untied the sheets her daughter had made into a noose but her daughter's heart had already stopped.

Her candle was snuffed out for the last time.

A small ding sounded from the computer.

All of you shut the hell up. She didn't do anything. Pick on someone else.

Someone had finally tried to replace the candle but they had already lost the match to light it.