Back Again (Part 2)

Remember that thing where Sabrina and Twila met in life? For their birthday last year? Well happy birthday again you two!

And for the lovely readers/Creeps whose birthday it's not I threw in some Sabrila moments for your entertainment 😉 (I regret nothing (don't kill me you two)) and if you're wondering where the hell that ship came from it's a long story and I don't feel like explaining. I've finished three animes in a couple days and I'm working on a fourth here so adios.

-Jaz

~~~~

Back Again (Part 2)

"I'm bored," one girl complained from where she laid on her bed.

"What do you want me to do about it?" Asked the second as he flipped a page in her book.

"I dunno."

"Read fan fiction or something."

"Fair enough," the first stated pulling out her phone. "Or maybe I'll spam Jaz on Instagram. You should get one."

"No. You're just gonna spam me. Also she said she was gonna be on a plane today. She might not get them for a while."

"That doesn't matter and I would spam you."

The second girl rolled her eyes then grabbed her phone as a text went off. She groaned seeing it, "Michela and Cara want us to take their closing shifts tonight. I don't wanna, but I want money..."

"Don't we all?"

"Fine screw it. I'm in, you?"

"I guess."

~~~~

"Welcome to Hunt's Pizza. My name's Sabrina can I take your order?" The second girl asked the customer.

"I just want this soda," The customer replied pulling a soda from the fridge. Sabrina nodded in response and plugged it in the register. "2.49."

When the customer paid and left Sabrina sighed and glanced at the clock. So close yet it seemed so far. The small restaurant was unusually empty at this hour but it was probably due to the heavy rain outside. "Twi," she called to the back. "Did you bring an umbrella? I forgot mine!"

"What?" Another voice called back.

"Did you bring an umbrella?"

"Hold on! I can't hear you!"

Sabrina rolled her eyes and waited for the first girl, Twila to emerge from the back. Her eyes immediately went to the front door, and windows. "Wow it's really coming down out there isn't? I forgot my umbrella do you have one?"

"That's what I was asking you," Sabrina groaned.

"You didn't bring one!" Twila shouted grabbing the sides of Sabrina's face. "What were you thinking Brina! You're going to get sick! And what am I supposed to do then?"

Sabrina batted the other girls hands away. "I'll be fine. But what about you? You don't have an umbrella either."

"This isn't about me."