Reject Redemption (Part One)

Swearing is in this and the parts that follow.

-Jaz

~~~~

Reject Redemption (Part One)

"Rolling in 3...2...1..."

"Hey all! My Name is Leo Valdez and welcome to Reject Redemption!" The host shouted to the crowd which clapped wildly in applause. Leo smiled brightly and took a mock bow. "Now, you're all probably wondering what exactly is Reject Redemption exactly? Lucky for you I know. Reject Redemption is a chance for three and only three unlucky souls who have been plagued with a horrendous singing voices to be mentored by three of today's best. And the winner gets prizes. So... Who's ready to get started?"

The crowd cheered wildly and the Leo nodded and pointed to the entrance at the back of the stage. "Then let's meet our Panel! First off, the girl who's music you can't help but listen to that isn't Beyoncé but she in fact one of my best friends. So lets hear it for the Siren, Piper McLean!"

As the crowd cheered Piper McLean or the Siren walked out smiling and waving at the crowd. She only wore a touch of make up and a causal dress she had no doubt been forced into but she did in fact her signature feather in her hair. She quickly gave Leo a hug and touched the hands of some of those in the crowd before sitting at one of the three chairs behind the table which had been placed right in front of the stage. She smiled and leaned into the microphone on the table. "Great crowd we got, Leo and I can't wait to meet our mentors!"

"You and me both Beauty Queen! But first we have to meet our other members of the Panel. So next up we have famous music producer... Apollo!"

At Leo's words bright lights shined down at the entrance as a smiling Apollo walked out. He was dressed casually but in a good way. He threw a wink to some women in the crowd before sitting beside Piper.

"At last but not least!" Leo said into his microphone bringing attention back to him. "We have the guy who this whole thing wouldn't exist without. The owner of HTV, Zeus!"

Polite clapping and cheering followed at the final member of the Panel walked out in his blue pinstriped suit waving before sitting at the Panel Table.

"Alright folks that's our Panel. Now it is time to meet our mentors. So Muses? Hit the music!" Music began to play and the screen at the back of the large stage turned yellow. "Introducing... Will Solace!"

Cheers and screaming erupted as a the singing began. 

"Oh! Ohhhh yeeeaaaah
I used to think maybe you loved me, now baby I'm sure"

Out of the stage's entrance came Will Solace wearing a nice suit for the occasion smiling widely as he sang.

"And I just can't wait till the day when you knock on my door
Now everytime I go for the mailbox, gotta hold myself down
Cause I just can't wait till you write me you're coming around
I'm walking on sunshine, wooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
And don't it feel-"

The music changed suddenly to rock and another voice began to sing.

"A gunshot rings out at the station
Another urchin snaps and
Left dead on his own"

The lighting changed to a dark green and Will huffed as a girl in a leather jacket over her silver shirt walked out still singing as she gave a salute to the crowd who cheered in response.

"Its... Thalia everybody!" Leo shouted to the crowd.

"It makes me wonder why I'm still here
For some strange reason it's now
Feeling like my home 
And I'm never gonna go
Pay attention to the cracked streets
And the broken homes
Some call it slums
Some call it nice
I want to take you through
A wasteland I like to call my home
Welcome to-"