The Returned

A year after the giant war. Camps were cleans up Leo had returned with goddess in tow. And for the first time in forever things were going right.

That was before a certain Hunter wandered into camp dazed and confused. She looked around her eyes barely registering anything she saw.

Campers who saw her were confused and didn't recognize her and brought her to the infirmary.

Chiron was called and he wasn't sure what to do. He went and spoke to the gods trying to figure out what was going on.

That was when Nico di Angelo walked into the infirmary. He had gone to see his friend Will nothing unusual.

He walked in and Will appeared from the back. His face paled as he saw the son of Hades.

"Hey," Nico greeted.

"Uh. H-hi?" Will scratched the back of his neck and stepped in front of entrance to the next room over.

"You okay? You're looking pale- and that's coming from me."

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be okay. Everything is great. Just great. So um wanna go- somewhere that isn't here or something?" Will have a nervous laugh.

"What's with you?"

"N-nothing! Nothing at all."

"You're not a good liar."

Will didn't answer and stepped more in the doorway blocking Nico.

"Is there something you don't want me to see?" Nico asked. Will doesn't answer. "Is it Hazel!? Is she alright?!"

"It's not Hazel she's not even at Camp."

"Then why are you acting so weird and why can't I see whoever is in there? If it is Hazel and you are lying to me, I swear I will kick your a-"

"Nico?" Another voice interrupts. Nico's eyes open wide as he looks past Will to see none other than Bianca Di Angelo standing in the door.

"B-B-Bi..." Nico fails at trying to speak and takes an unsure step forward.

"You're so big!" Bianca shouts. "And what's with all the black? You look mopey?" The girl continues to fret over her brother who is to stunned to register what is going on.

"Hey Will you wanted something!?" Percy shouts walking in. He blinks looking at Bianca. "Oh so this is a weird dream... I'll go back to my cabin then..."

"Hey! Wait!"

~~~~

Bianca was only the first of the "The Retuned" as they were called.

After she had come Artemis and her Hunters arrived just in time to see Zoë Nightshade walk out of the lake confused.

(She and Thalia immediately got into an argument over who should be lieutenant.)

Zoë was followed Charles Beckandorf, Silena Beauregard and Micheal Yew. Dead campers flooded the borders. Everyone couldn't be happier.

Then... Luke Castellan walked back into camp.

~~~~

Luke wasn't exactly sure how but he found himself next to Thalia's tree in the middle of the night.

One moment he is stabbing himself the next standing here. He blinks confused wondering if he should head into camp. Part of him wants to, another part tells him he'll only be rejected.

He is pulled from his musing as a sob reaches his ears. He drops to the ground not wanting to be seen but slowly peeks around the corner. A girl sits at the base of the large pine.

"Gods, why am I acting so stupid," The girl mutters to herself. She wipes a tear from her eye and as she moves in the moonlight, Luke notices a glint of silver coming from something on her head.

"I can't keep doing this to myself," the girl mutters. "I'm a Hunter... so why am I so hung up on you Luke?"

Luke's heart stops thinking he had been spotted. But the girl has indication of seeing him. She lifts her head up and Luke sees a glimpse of her piercing blue eyes.

"Thalia?" He whispers to himself.

~~~~

Thalia bolts straight up and wipes her eyes thinking someone had seen her in the moment of weakness. She spots an unmoving figure behind her. She gives a growl and steps forward grabbing the person who gives a yelp of surprise.

Thalia is ready to chew them out when her eyes land on the persons face.

"L-Luke..." she stammers. Luke gives her a small smile which grows wider as Thalia releases him.

She stares in his eyes before gripping him in a hug. Her tears starting once again. Luke smiles returning the hug.

Their eyes meet and Thalia leans up and gives the boy a kiss. She ignores the searing pain she feels as her circlet melts away. She feels drained as her immortality is taken away. But she doesn't care. She has her Luke.

She pulls back and grabs Luke's hand pulling him into camp down the hill.

"Oh there was one more thing I wanted to do," Thalia says stopping. Luke gives her a confused look.

That is when a full blown punch connects with his jaw.

"I-I thinkd yau browk miye jauw," Luke says. Thalia smiles and grabs his hand once more bringing him to the infirmary.

~~~~

Days passed and no one, not Hades nor Thanatos, none of the gods, had an explanation but no one complained either.

They wanted to enjoy this time with "The Returned" for as long as they can.